What's new

The "Here's some more product so you can use more product" PIF

Maybe ... Proraso.

I'm still fairly new - I've tried a total of 3 soaps so its hard to say what is my favorite. Mama Bear , Proraso, and Kiss My Face. Perhaps I enjoy soaps better, but so far the real soaps beat out the cream or Kiss My Face.

My favorite shave soap is the Speick stick. I have only tried out a few samples of soaps and creams though. This PIF is amazing, one heck of a way to get me started on finding my favorite soap/cream.

Thank you!

Vintage Old spice shaving soap! It's hard to decide but I'll go with that one, I love the feel of the lather...

Van Der Hagen Deluxe...

Because that's all I ever tried. Cool PIF. If I haven't learned something from you probably I've learned something from someone who learned from someone else who read something that you commented on... or some such.

Not sure why I forgot to post in here about this, quite a few of those things I want to try out heh. Favorite soap eh? I am still experimenting heavily on the soap and cream front, but so far I have to say that Mama Bear's quality of soap is amazing, lathers great and smells great (I have the Czar Summer Selection Cilantro and Lime), and her menthol is BEAUTIFUL for the summer in AZ heh.

The draw date was set for today, but I forgot to set a time for entry cut-off. Let's say 8:59 PM EST for entry cut-off and 9:00 PM EST for draw time.

FYI, for some reason I don't have the option to edit my original post with this addendum, so that's why I'm posting it as a reply.

The draw date was set for today, but I forgot to set a time for entry cut-off. Let's say 8:59 PM EST for entry cut-off and 9:00 PM EST for draw time.

FYI, for some reason I don't have the option to edit my original post with this addendum, so that's why I'm posting it as a reply.

I believe you can only edit a post for five days.

Congratulations to the author of post #14, sdaniels! I'll contact you via PM soon for your address.

To everyone else, I will be putting together another product PIF within the next couple weeks, so keep your eyes open and your hopes up.

Thanks to all participants and to everyone else who have made this place great.

Top Bottom