What's new

The "Here's some more product so you can use more product" PIF

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My favorite is DR Harris Arlington- but don't include me on the generous PIF. I have received several this year.

Cella or TOBS Sandalwood cream

Awesome PIF.... I looked through the list - the only thing I have are the Astra SP blades...

Barbasol! Okay.....well, I haven't started DE shaving yet, but my razor should deliver in just a few days and I'm going to need some supplies. So, I'll have to give it a try on Barbasol :001_unsur. If that don't "cut" it, just throw me out. Had to try :001_smile.

Thank you very much, and have a great day tomorrow!

Last edited:
Godrej menthol mist.
Fingers crossed.

Actually the honing compound is what I looked at first. I'm a big knife guy...
Thanks!
Moses

Last edited:
My favorite would have to be Speick. I was literally blown away the first time I used a Speick shaving stick. Amazing lather.
I think this is a great idea for a PIF, these acts of generosity make B&B a great place to go.

MWF even though i dont own any just tried some this is a great PIF I hope I get something!!! Also I cant wait till i can do one of these my self good luck everyone!

Actually the honing compound is what I looked at first. I'm a big knife guy...
Thanks!
Moses

I too came to razors and B&B via knives. If you happen to be the lucky winner, and if you're interested in trying, I'll throw a couple diamond sprays in the package (if I can find appropriate sample spray containers to put the stuff into). I have Hand American 1 micron and 0.25 micron polycrystalline sprays. Ain't nuthin' better to finish an edge off with, other than maybe CBN.

Top Bottom