What's new

The Haul of the day - Wild Rain!

So yesterday I was looking for places with a good range of aftershaves, If you are Canadian you already know that Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix, Walmart & Jean Coutu have a very limited choice (Old Spice, Aqua Velva Ice & Gillette Aftershave gel). I went to Brunet Pharmacy and was pleasantly surprised to find Brut, Aqua Velva Original Sport, Aqua Velva Musk, Gillette Cool Wave, Aqua Velva Ice Sport, Nivea Cool Kick in glass bottle, Electric Shave Blue, Electric Shave Green, Skin Bracer Original and some aftershave balms. It may look like nothing but to find all of them at the same place is practically a small miracle :laugh: So I was in the alley when suddenly I saw those 3 Amigos

proxy.php

I didn't expected them to have the REAL Wild Rain scent as the P&G actual production has nothing to do with the real stuff. So I picked a deodorant and removed the cap... (Smell*) O.O This is it! It's real thing, like in my memories! I guess those are Old Stock from before they scrapped the recipe.

proxy.php

Just got my wild rain aftershave from ebay. Couldn't believe there still are unused wild rain items available. And it smells wonderful.

Top Bottom