What's new

"The Green Tiger" or "Battle Cat? - Summer Franken-Splash

I can't decide on the name for my new franken-splash I just made. :tongue_sm

It is getting awfully hot and muggy here, in Western MA. My wife and I live in an 19th Century factory/mill worker's home that lacks central A/C. So, we survive with our two window A/C units.

I've been experimenting with menthol lately. I've found out that I really don't like them in my shaving soaps or creams, but I really like it in a splash or balm on those really hot days and nights. As some of you may know, I really, really love Lucky Tiger Aftershave and Face Tonic. It is the perfect splash for me 99.9% of the time. Today, I just felt it needed a little menthol kick.

I decanted 3 parts Lucky Tiger to 1 part Osage Rub into a glass, aerosol pump bottle. It worked like a charm! Left my face feeling incredibly moisturized, soothed, and plenty cold from the mighty Osage. :thumbup:

This is definitely going to be in my summer time rotation now. I just can't decide on the name; Green Tiger or Battle Cat?

$green-striped-tiger-md.png

or

$200X-Battlecat.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I like the name Tiger Sage.

That, or "Sage Tiger." Those both sound pretty good, as does Green Tiger. As much fun as "Battle Cat" is, it just doesn't seem to work.

And, I assume that we find "Lucky Rub" to be less than gentlemanly?

I can't decide on the name for my new franken-splash I just made. :tongue_sm

It is getting awfully hot and muggy here, in Western MA. My wife and I live in an 19th Century factory/mill worker's home that lacks central A/C. So, we survive with our two window A/C units.

<snip>
Is the snow gone yet?

I lived in western MA for a bit back in my ignorant youth...in Sunderland, home (at that time) of the "largest button-ball tree east of the Mississippi River". Fond memories...pretty close to God's country in the Berkshires.

Is the snow gone yet?

I lived in western MA for a bit back in my ignorant youth...in Sunderland, home (at that time) of the "largest button-ball tree east of the Mississippi River". Fond memories...pretty close to God's country in the Berkshires.

Yep! All the snow was gone about 2 weeks ago. It hit 90 degrees today and very humid.

I live about 15 minutes from Sunderland, near the Manhan Rail Trail. It really is a beautiful place to live.

Thanks again for the suggestions, everyone! "Green Sage" sounds pretty sweet as well. I'll definitely keep checking back on this thread. :thumbup1:

I am doing a similar experiment with LT and Snakebite...what do we call that? Tigerbite?

Tigerbite sound awesome! Funny how I saw this and your thread at the same time. Thought they were the same at first. These things come in threes so who is next!:lol:

Top Bottom