What's new

The greatest music video ever

I'm not a MJ fan, but I have to admit that the greatest ever has to be Thriller. My personal favorite of all time is Rock The Casbah.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
"Smooth criminal" by Michael Jason.
"Losing my religion" by REM is a great, classic video. So is "Everybody hurts" by REM".
"Zombie" by "The Cranberries".
"Where The Wild Roses Grow" by Nick Cave (feat. Kylie Minogue).
and many others.

"Smooth criminal" by Michael Jason.
"Losing my religion" by REM is a great, classic video. So is "Everybody hurts" by REM".
"Zombie" by "The Cranberries".
"Where The Wild Roses Grow" by Nick Cave (feat. Kylie Minogue).
and many others.
Heck yes on the first three. I do not know the Nick Cave video.

I have not studied this thread to see if it has been previously mentioned, but I would add Janet Jackson's "If," an extraordinarily underrated cut in my view. Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis at their best. A real fusion of music styles.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
So many to choose from. I think I want to break free from Queen should be up there.https://youtu.be/Z3w5gVM_4y8 . Cheesy but great is Sabotage from Beastie Boys.
Primus with Wynona’s big brown beaver is up there at the top
GREAT videos. RIP MCA

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Very possibly the finest performance I've ever seen an artist perform....IMHO
Billie Jean 720p60 1st Moonwalk LIVE Performance at Motown 25 Michael Jackson - YouTube
Ron:
1622492177443.png
...you couldn’t be more right! :thumbsup:

1622491693410.jpeg
“I’m going to search for my star until I find it. It’s hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder”. Michael Jackson

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Being a fan of both Johnny Cash and The Who, I found this video oddly mesmerizing. Great voice, weird presentation.

Top Bottom