What's new

The greatest music video ever

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I guess I misunderstood this thread-- I thought we were looking for videos that were so bad or so absurd that they're brilliant in their absurdity or stupidity.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I guess I misunderstood this thread-- I thought we were looking for videos that were so bad or so absurd that they're brilliant in their absurdity or stupidity.

If that's the case, I withdraw Gary Numan - Cars. It really is brilliant.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
More groundbreaking than anything else. It was very cool in the 80’s when I was a teenager. Almost 1.3 BILLION views on YouTube.

The acoustic version from 2017 is one of the best unplugged performances I have ever seen. Just amazing IMO.

I totally agree on the acoustic version. I watch it at least once a month. Takes that song to a whole new level.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
If that's the case, I withdraw Gary Numan - Cars. It really is brilliant.
Hey, man... don't jump to conclusions assuming that I'm correct. I'm an idiot, and my head's pretty far up my .... most of the time.

Some grown ups will get here soon and they'll let us know what the thread's supposed to be about...

I totally agree on the acoustic version. I watch it at least once a month. Takes that song to a whole new level.
It is pretty amazing and I am not really a fan of A-ha. The arrangement and tempo is perfect IMO. The vocals are excellent even if he doesn’t hit that insanely high E5 note at the end of the chorus.

Top Bottom