What's new

The great Zippo hand warmers!

I like old tech and reusable stuff that plain works. For some reason I scoffed at the Zippo hand warmers seen for years. Well my constant research and youtubing, kept bringing these to my attention. The disposable ones don't last in storage, and these look sorta classy lol. Anyways, we picked up two to try out and have had them running today ( 12hr matte black version) and have decided they work pretty well. Also if you do not know, the Zippo fuel is the same as Coleman or crown camp gas bought by the gallon at Walmart. Has anyone else tried these out?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I like old tech and reusable stuff that plain works. For some reason I scoffed at the Zippo hand warmers seen for years. Well my constant research and youtubing, kept bringing these to my attention. The disposable ones don't last in storage, and these look sorta classy lol. Anyways, we picked up two to try out and have had them running today ( 12hr matte black version) and have decided they work pretty well. Also if you do not know, the Zippo fuel is the same as Coleman or crown camp gas bought by the gallon at Walmart. Has anyone else tried these out?

🤔 Tried and true! I used them in the 1970s when all-day adventure in the snow called.

You were supposed to put them in a belt around your back or kidneys, but I always just stuck them in a pocket.

Smell can give you a headache, but they work. Plus one on the fuel, use it in Zippo lighters.

AA

Top Bottom