What's new

The great swag hunt.......

Broke my piggy bank & went to a new antique store.......so, from the right:

1930's Gillette-NEW Brass 3-piece (inscribed on the top of the handle:pat. Jan. 13 1920, Other patents pending. Along with the Gillette Diamond on the underside).

Pre 1950 Gillette Super Speed (no dates but Gillette Diamond, Made in USA, Reg U.S., Pat. Off). Twist Top Opening.

1954 Gillette Super Speed (Gillette Diamond, Made in USA, Reg U.S., Pat. Off & a small Z & 3 stamped on the underside). Twist Top Opening.

No Name Twist Top Opening Long Handle (probably a Parker, nice weight, tight fit & finish).

2ea, almost identical 1935-1945, E2 Schick Injectors with Carmel Bakelite handles with verticle groves running up all 4 corners. (Both stamped with Patent 1806087).

HELP......somebody stop me!!!!

Should I have posted this in the Score Forum? Somebody move it if needed.

I'll probably end up putting all of it (except the 1st Super Speed) in the Sale & Trade area soon. Although, one of those injectors might move in with me too, they are Sweet....lol!

Kalypso said:
Should I have posted this in the Score Forum? Somebody move it if needed.

I'll probably end up putting all of it (except the 1st Super Speed) in the Sale & Trade area soon. Although, one of those injectors might move in with me too, they are Sweet....lol!
No, they are all razors, so they are just fine here. By the way, nice haul and thanks for sharing.

Left most Schick injector I love that handle... ...

come here piggy piggy...piggy.....
NOW WHERE DID THAT PIGGY GO ! !!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

:biggrin:

AACJ said:
So what was the total of the whole lot? Or individually?

If I tell ya that, how will I ever sell them.......lol? The total was around $50.00. I left a lot still there (another 1920's brass Gillette, some Gillette travel razors & a bunch of Gem-styles, Treets, etc.) & am considering going back. Anybody collect any of these?

Top Bottom