What's new

The Great Hall of the Paladin's Guild

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I haven't posted here is a while. My little Paladin collection has grown a bit.

All 26 mm. All very good. All are a little different in their lathering.

Left to right:
Gloss Butterscotch Beehive
Lemon Drop Polo
Satin Butterscotch Beehive (note the different Beehive shape on this one.)
Cleo Briar
Tigres Pearla Lotus

2022-12-02 15.53.30-1.jpg

Just a friendly bump/reminder for all to showcase their Paladin brushes here in the Paladins guild. Also, if you have any opinions about the different knots and handles, rod stock ect. please feel free to express them here. There are a ton of Paladin users out there, but only a few have posted here. Happy shaving!

Well I have only 1 Paladin brush, it was my first major brush purchase as I did not care for brushes, as long as they did the job it was fine with me, basic brushes.

The 2023 B and B Contributors Brush. It is the 26 mm Chief Polished Ivory with the Paladin Select Badger (two-band) Semi-Bulb/Hybrid. It is really a terrific brush! I mean looks wise, the handle fitment and the badger, its not scritchy at all, was not from moment I got it, makes great lather, so comfortable, great backbone, I really like this brush and am so glad to have gotten it. Here are the pictures. I post them on every shave I do now as its by far my best brush and my go to.

20230519_174234.jpg

20230519_174216.jpg

Well I have only 1 Paladin brush, it was my first major brush purchase as I did not care for brushes, as long as they did the job it was fine with me, basic brushes.

The 2023 B and B Contributors Brush. It is the 26 mm Chief Polished Ivory with the Paladin Select Badger (two-band) Semi-Bulb/Hybrid. It is really a terrific brush! I mean looks wise, the handle fitment and the badger, its not scritchy at all, was not from moment I got it, makes great lather, so comfortable, great backbone, I really like this brush and am so glad to have gotten it. Here are the pictures. I post them on every shave I do now as its by far my best brush and my go to.

View attachment 1673743

View attachment 1673744
Beautiful brush! Thanks for sharing it with the Guild!

Top Bottom