What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 4 - The Round!

This might sound strange, but I get the smells of fresh cut lumber, and kind of reminds me of egg nog lol. Very nice though.

Just looked up the scent,
  • Black Spruce (steam distilled from needles/twigs)
  • Himalayan Cedarwood (steam distilled from wood)
  • Nutmeg (steam distilled from the seed)

with most of B.C. Burning I thought A theme might be in order.
proxy.php
I'll admit with the sky orange with smoke outside, smoky shaving soap was a bit much, but a very good shave. I always thought special reserve smelled like an old lady smoking so thought that went well with my theme lol.

First time with a superspeed. A very mild shaver that's for sure, zero irritation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I can understand the orange horizon! Good update!

I've been wanting to get this razor from Razorock, and lo and behold it's in the box.

rrquickchange1_grande.jpg

Was super interested because it's a very reasonably priced razor. Lathered up my tabac with my standard blade Gillette 7 oclock green and went to town. unfortunately it's just too mild for me and after 4 passes I was not able to get bbs. No irritation though :)
Now I know, and I didn't need to buy it to find out, so thank you "Great Canadian Pass Around".

PS: I got Esetter's address, and the box will be going out on Tuesday.

Thank you for the review, I was eyeing them at Italian Barber as well. I probably don't want one if it is milder than the SS. I guess I will have to wait until the box gets to me and find out lol.

Today's shave featured my software with a tech. A fantastic shave, I'm gonna get me a tech, plain, simple, and great.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Tech + Feather blade is really awesome!

Getting ready to say goodbye, decided to put a feather in the super speed today, effortless bbs, but the feather reminded me to treat it with respect. [emoji23]

I have proraso in the tub, but never tried the cream before so thanks travelling box.

The balm is nice as well.

Added a shaving cream and blades to replace the blade "samples" I took [emoji5]

I'll be shipping it tomorrow, get ready Esetter.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I was sad do it, but it's on the way. Here's the tracking # 0644668001077902

It was awesome getting to try vintage razors, what I liked, and didn't like.

Top Bottom