What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 4 - The Round!

I like the Rapira PL in the Gillette super adjustable and Gillette New SC. It wasn't bad in a DE89 clone either.

Box is in the custody of Canada Post enroute to Mtn Man.

Tracking number: 0104120000442732.

Have fun, and thanks, Luc for letting me participate.

I don't want to throw a wrench in anything, I will be out of town for work from Sept 19-30th. Is there a way to go around me and come back to me at a later date without disrupting the box's travel, I don't want to be that guy that was away when the box shows up when someone else could be enjoying it.

I won't pull the little Yuma as I don't have any idea of it's value.

I believe I likely tossed that razor in there a few rounds ago. Cost iirc was about $2.50 and I originally bought it to get me free shipping when I bought some blades.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Got home today. One day late. No door knocker from Canada post. I have to leave early Monday so I will have to get my wife to mail it on to Roderick when it turns up. Ill get her to check at our post office Monday.

My neighbor came over with a hand full of door knocker from when I was away. I'll go in first thing tomorrow and mail the box along.

She's on her way!
I wish I could have checked it out but it was a stretch just to receive it and send it back out at the post office before I had to hit the road.

Sorry to hear that Mtn Man, some good stuff in there.

Being new to DE shaving I had never tried vintage razors before, now I'm hooked, I've bought 3 since getting the box a couple weeks ago :)

Sorry to hear, sir...I missed a few days too! Maybe next time it goes around we'll all be able to enjoy it for the full ten days!

I hope I didn't mess things up. I had his address from before and was in a hurry so I mailed it to him. In retrospect I should have got a hold of him first. Really sorry guys.

Sorry guys, but I have been working 14 hour days. I have bad news and not so bad news. I have not been on much lately as I have been working in areas with out cell service and I am not in much of a mood to browse and post on the forums. I was not aware of the box coming my way and had not checked the mailbox on the condo for about a week. A little over a week ago some lowlife broke into our condo building at 8AM in the morning. He wandered around the building for a bit, ripped on of our cameras from the ceiling, and went straight to the mailboxes and forced open the doors of the parcel boxes and stole a box from one of the parcel boxes I was expecting some replace the parts for my Ninja blender and thought that is what went missing. When I got home that day, my wife and I went looking around the neighborhood but did not find the box. Know for the not so bad news. Today some one I know found the box and got a hold of me and returned it. It is only about half full and from the photos I have perused in the thread there looks to be quite a bit missing. There is a lot of soaps and creams, some razors and a brush. I will add photos in a bit. I will get it into a box and fill in some stuff and send it on as soon as I can.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Super unfortunate. Some people are just awful. Glad no one got hurt or anything, I'll throw some extras in the box when it gets here.

My fault I should have let you know it was coming. I was in a big hurry and didn't bother. My bad. I'll get her topped back up. Maybe guys pick some things they'd like to try and I'll get it sent out to the box.

Top Bottom