The great blade vote!

Discussion in 'Safety Razor Blades' started by LightShave, May 21, 2015.

    Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum Blacks.
     
  1. Personna Super Medical Prep
     
  2. Polsilver SI
     
  3. Gillette Silver Blue
     
  4. Votes: 69/65,350

    #1 Feather: 21
    #2 Gillette Silver Blue Stainless: 12
    #3 PolSilver Super iridium: 10


    Voskhod: 4
    Gillette Nacet: 3
    Rapira Platinum Lux: 2
    Wilkinson Sword: 2
    Personna Super: 2
    Gillette 7 o'clock Super Platinum: 2
    Personna Super Medical Prep: 2
    Shark Super Stainless: 1
    Kai Stainless: 1
    Gillette Platinum: 1
    Perma-Sharp Super: 1
    Merkur Super: 1
    Sputnik: 1
    Astra Superior Platinum: 1
    Rapira Super Stainless: 1
    Crystal: 1
     
  5. Gillette Silver Blue
     
  6. Another vote for Feather.
     
  7. Polsilver for me
     
  8. Feather
     
  9. Gsb
     
  10. PolSilver
     
  11. 7 O'Clock Super Platinum/Black
     
  12. Polsilver SI
     
  13. DCRIII

    DCRIII Contributor

    Feather
     
  14. Kai stainless
     
  15. Sharper Feather
    Smoothest Personna (blue or red to me they are pretty similar...)
     
  16. Votes: 79/65,350

    #1 Feather: 24
    #2 Gillette Silver Blue Stainless: 14
    #3 PolSilver Super iridium: 13


    Voskhod: 4
    Gillette Nacet: 3
    Gillette 7 o'clock Super Platinum: 3
    Rapira Platinum Lux: 2
    Wilkinson Sword: 2
    Personna Super: 2
    Personna Super Medical Prep: 2
    Kai Stainless: 2
    Shark Super Stainless: 1
    Gillette Platinum: 1
    Perma-Sharp Super: 1
    Merkur Super: 1
    Sputnik: 1
    Astra Superior Platinum: 1
    Rapira Super Stainless: 1
    Crystal: 1
     
  17. Rapira Super Stainless
     
  18. Me: Med Prep.
    Wife: Feather
     
  19. I couldn't resist taking a look at the data so far, now that the voting has slowed a bit. To this point, there's been 82 votes for 19 different blades, and the first 7 blades received almost 80% of the votes, leaving 20% of the votes for the remaining 12 blades. There's some blades I hadn't heard of before so this has been an interesting thread.

    $Blade Vote Table (Custom).jpg

    $Blade Vote (Custom).jpg
     

Share This Page