What's new

The Graveyard!

5493E64E-F42B-4EDC-AE83-1C7719415027.jpeg

Finished my second tube of Proraso Blue! I’m a fan of this stuff. Shave Long and Prosper Friends 💈🖖🏼💈

In all my wet shaving life:
  1. Mitchells’s Wool Fat soap. My favorite so far.
  2. William’s soap. Excellent, especially for only a couple bucks.
  3. Kiss My Face cream in the pump bottle. Meh.
  4. Cremo original cream. I liked the citrus scent a lot. I don’t think it was as slick as advertised, but it did have good residual slickness. Could just wet the face a bit and good to continue.
I’ve always been a use it up before you buy new kind o’ guy. (MWF lasts a looong time.) Until now. Now I have 2 Proraso soaps, New Tabac, PdP 63, Parker glycerin soap, La Toja cream, and also a tallow Tabac soap stick on the way. Now I have a menu.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
33C1859E-2979-4B2D-BC1E-928E4D41EFB2.jpeg
DB25B4E1-62A9-47E2-813C-60193FAA4DCE.jpeg

Tabac refill done. I have had the refill for around 3 and 1/2 years. The first picture is the start of Tabactober 2021 and the last photo is today. Didn’t quite get me to the end of Tabactober 2021 and my tube of Tabac Cream is just about done as well.

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
Proraso green aftershave which is my favorite. One of my wife’s favorites too.
I also finished a tube of Proraso green. It took a couple boating seasons to finish. It’s the only shave soap I kept on the boat where I spend weekends. It’s not my favorite soap, but it sure is, in my opinion, a decent soap. I don’t use after shave when I’m at the boat. Yellow jackets are a pain in the late summer. I don’t need any additional attractants to draw them in.

One bottle of Speick AS emptied, but a new one is already there.

I have a huge problem with the complete Speick shaving product range. I like them so much, that I am not using up any of the other stuff I have in my den 😅
View attachment 1373511
Speick is a great aftershave. Gives me a great skin feel. Very healing, too. I call it magic Speick. I recently bought the shaving cream, too, but In haven’t used it but once. I’m trying to use up other products first.

Top Bottom