What's new

The Graveyard!

Recently: Antica Barbiera Colla, an expensive croap that was a lovely gift, but doesn't live up to the promise made by its price.

More recently: Vintage Avon Bay Rum A/S in the ceramic jug. It still had some kick, but I have a second jug that seems even more potent. I'll get to that when the Dominica Bay Rum is gone...

20210112_115906.jpg

Good bye old friend.

Dusted off a partial tin of Mystic Water Irish Traveler today, which I'm remembering was generously offered to me by a B&B member when I posted a WTB ad. Thank you again kind sir who's name and message I've lost :)

In a little over two years of shaving with DE and SE razors I think this is an accurate accounting of what I have actually used up.

1 tub Stirling Sandalwood
1 tub B&M Reserve Classic
8 bottles of Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm
1 Bottle Proraso Red AS

I have enough soaps/creams in tubs and sticks to last me many years, but know I will buy more. I did sell some soap/cream tubs, tubes and sticks that I just didn't care for.

Proraso White Preshave. Empty as my head.
Damn. I just finished one as well. 👍 I just opened my second jar. Not sure it really does much for my shave, but I like the smell and how it moisturizes.

I cleaned out the empty jar and filled it with a bunch of blades to leave in my bathroom drawer. It holds a ton of blades standing up. 60-80 I would guess. Perfect for me as I use a 3 blades a week generally and store most of my 100/200 packs in my office. Saves me digging in my office desk for blades for months and seals the blades away from the bathroom moisture.

Damn. I just finished one as well. 👍 I just opened my second jar. Not sure it really does much for my shave, but I like the smell and how it moisturizes.

I cleaned out the empty jar and filled it with a bunch of blades to leave in my bathroom drawer. It holds a ton of blades standing up. 60-80 I would guess. Perfect for me as I use a 3 blades a week generally and store most of my 100/200 packs in my office. Saves me digging in my office desk for blades for months and seals the blades away from the bathroom moisture.
That was my third jar. Like you I’m not sure it helps, especially when I use MWF. I thought I had another jar, but I didn’t, so I guess I’m going to find out if it makes a difference.

Top Bottom