What's new

The Graveyard!

Finished off another bath bar-sized Prairie Creations hand soap. This one had large salt crystals encrusted in it as an exfoliate and it lasted 7 days rather than 6. I won't be replacing it.

Two more bars of Prairie Creations hand soap to go...

Wow, you are burning through her hand soaps in 5-7 days? That's insane.

I just killed a bar of PC hand soap as well, but I've had it for months. It didn't get regular use though (wife didn't like it) and I often reached for the liquid hand soap so I have no idea how long it would last if it was my sole soap. 5-7 days though, that is crazy.

I won't be replacing it either.

A puck of MWF, easily replaced by a twin. There is an AoS lavender puck which is very thin in the bowl but continues to give lather

It's taken me almost 18 months but last week i've finally finished off (in order of preference):

- Mama Bears Vanilla Lime Soap
- Musgo Real shave cream
- T&H Rose cream (small tube)

Pretty much timed it so I finished on 3 consecutive days.

Good news is it's time to load up on some new stuff. Tabac soap in the jar got delivered to my desk at work today, but the cupboard still looks bare.

Finished up the last of the Prairie Creations bar soap; this final one was gone in 5 days - and that was with 2 months of drying.

I finished a stick of Mama Bear's Dublin Tweed today. When I start buying again after the 2010 Purchase Hiatus is over, I will pick up a tub of that scent.

V

VR6ofpain

Killed a tube of KMF unscented shave cream I purchased over 3 years ago (I rarely used it!). Also finished off some old Gillette Series after shave gel (nice clean scent, unique squeeze container...not the best after shave balm though).

1 puck of VHD Deluxe
1 tube of BO Bigilow shave cream.
1 7 oz bottle of AV Ice Blue
1 tube of Wild Country AS balm cream
1 bottle of Stetson Cologne 3oz

Wow, you are burning through her hand soaps in 5-7 days? That's insane.
Yes, 5 to 7 days max for a soft bar of soap for me, that's why I try to always go for the triple milled stuff instead. I'm not exaggerating, as my body hair is just like steel wool on products I wear or use. I go through clothes much faster than most people as well.

Just finished up a bottle of 70% alcohol yesterday.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Thayers Lavender witch hazel.

This is the one "shaving" product that I use each and every day as well as the Moss Scuttle. Everything else is in some form of rotation or another.

Thayers Lavender witch hazel.

This is the one "shaving" product that I use each and every day as well as the Moss Scuttle. Everything else is in some form of rotation or another.

+1

Even though the Thayer's may not meet some people's strict definition of WH, I use it virtually every day (I'm still trying to finish off a bottle of T.N. Dickinson's) because, no matter what you call it, it works great!

I haven't finished anything off for a couple years, but suddenly in the last two weeks or so I've finished off a tub of T&H Sandalwood and a tub of T&H West Indian Limes. Luckily I've got plenty more.

Mike

Finished off a bottle of 91% alcohol this morning.

I bet that made work a bit more bareable.

Now, in 09 I finished off:

1 tube of Palmolive
1 Palmolive stick
1 puck of MWF
1 tube of Nivea
1 puck of CADE
several balms...
And more I can't think of now. It seems I use a lot more soap/cream than the avg., from looking through this thread.

Finished off a Mama Bear's lavender and peppermint shave stick this morning. I love this stuff; it smells great and gives me a great shave, although there might be a tad too much scent for my skin to use it every day. Highly recommended.

I also forgot to mention that I finished a small tube of Bigelow back in mid-November. I love this cream as well and I always have a tube of it available.

Finished the PINK. Yes, please, I'll have another.

Ginger's Garden aloe aftershave - Lime. This is a great product with thick aloe and witch hazel. It will tighten your face like a snare drum.

TOBS Almond cream. One was enough.

TOBS Sandalwood Shaving Cream Tub - My first shaving cream, purchased ~8 years ago. Still provided excellent shaves till the end.

Top Bottom