What's new

The Graveyard!

Just finished a bottle of Nivea Sensitive ASB. For me, it's very soothing and moisturizing. I have a very sensitive nose and many fragrances give me headaches; however, I really like the scent of this ASB and my Fiancée likes it even more (always a plus:blushing:). I replaced it the day I ran out and plan to many more times.

Effective, affordable product!

I just emptied my tub of Mr. Taylor's, it was the first cream I ordered and I finally finished it. Also my 2nd tube of Speick is just about gone. :sad:

Finished a tub of Proraso SS and I have my eyes on a tube of Lider SC that may have 2-3 shaves left in it.

Also finished a bottle of Booster's Sage hair tonic.

Last week I finished off my first tub of 'real' shaving cream, Mr. Taylor's. I'm mostly into soaps now, so I stopped bouncing around to use up some of my creams. Now I am working on my D.R. Harris Marlborough sc. Then I will go back to soaps.

Finished Thayers Witch Hazel and promptly replaced it. Also finished Floid Vigoroso but have no idea how to replace it without spending an arm and a leg :001_huh:

Moderator - please bump this elsewhere if it's a non-thread here, but...

Thought struck me with all the ADs, B/S/Ts and (ahem) enabling going on at B&B, we should celebrate those odd times when we actually, excuse me, finish one of our tubs/cakes/tubes/bottles.

What do you reckon? We could submit a photo of the item itself in its last throes prior to going in the (recycling) bin. Not so long I lobbed out a finished tub of TOBS Rose, and felt like I should be marking the occasion somehow.

As I say, please bump this if it's a clogger.

Oh, Happy New Year!

There's a running thread in the General Shaving Discussion forum about this topic. I think it's called "The Junk Heap" or "The Junk Pile." You should find the thread and post your success there.

I'm a happy man.

Like the idea of a yearly round-up of products finished. Mine in 2009 were:

- Ingrams shaving cream (my workhorse)
- TOBS Rose cream (yum, but am now in throes of SSAD)
- I Coloniali pre/post (terrific, will replace and review soon)
- L'Occitane Cade shaving soap (neh)

Am now eyeing up Provence Sante, Pre de Provence and Bath House...

1 Gigantor Tube of Proraso
1 Bottle of Brut
1 Bottle of Av Sport
1 Bottle of Caswell Massey Almond ASB
1 Large Heap of Williams(puck lathering really burns through that stuff)
1 Tub of Proraso White

That's all for now

I can't remember if I logged it but over the holidays I killed a 100ml bottle of GFT Sandalwood Skin Food. It has already been replaced with a 200ml bottle. :w00t:

Finished off another bath bar-sized Prairie Creations hand soap. This one had large salt crystals encrusted in it as an exfoliate and it lasted 7 days rather than 6. I won't be replacing it.

Two more bars of Prairie Creations hand soap to go...

Top Bottom