1 AV Ice blue
1 AV Musk
1 Clubman
1 Barbarsol Brisk
1 Black Suede
3 Stedson
2 Wild Country creams
1 Men's Choice Anti-Razorburn Balm

Have just finished a tub of AOS Lavender cream:frown: This was my very first wet shaving product bought from the AOS shop at Columbus Circle on a trip to NYC in October 2006 (I'd just read the Corey Greenberg article before departure, otherwise I'd still be scraping the face off myself with a Mach 3 and goo). I also bought a brush and my Merkur HD. I'll keep the tub for sentimental reasons and will buy another tub in the future when I've gotten through my stock - so sometime around 2050!

A tube of On The GO shaving gel from Dollar Tree. Made in China, this low lathering shaving gel was of acceptable quality and good value for one dollar. It lasted me about three months of shaves. I bought it for someone else, but they did not use it.........

One bottle of Sander for Men by Jil Sander. This cologne is one of my favorites, but appears to be discontinued. My daughter bought me one bottle about 5 years ago. This is a second bottle I bought on Ebay. Nice scent....

I polished off a four ounce tube of KMF Key Lime earlier this morning. It's the first thing I've managed to completely use up since joining six months ago. Now I'll have to finish slaying that 1.7 ounce tube of C.O. Bigelow shaving cream this week. :biggrin:

TSD, Iced Coconut Lime Verbana shaving cream will be no more this morning, which means I am down to my last tub of TSD shaving cream :frown:

replacements from Jo Anna soon to be on the way :jump:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Tomorrow I will finish a puck of The Gentlemen's Quarter Bay with Sweet Orange shaving soap which I have used exclusively for the last month or so. Good stuff. Eventually, I will order another one. But for now, it's time to move on.

Finished off my first ever tub of QED Sandalwood, purchased over a year ago. (Only two remaining in my shave cabinet! :eek:)

In my wet shaving lifetime:

Col. Conk Amber soap
Tryphon Permafrost SC
Proraso SC
Proraso SS
Musgo Real Glyce Soap

That might be it for complete finishes. I'm getting close to finishing a Speick SC. Of course I've given and traded away a ton of stuff!

Well, I just finished off that 1.7 ounce tube of C.O. Bigelow shaving cream like said I would. I'm not sure what I'll finish next here, not that it matters anyway. Now onward to the review section!
:a24:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I finally finished off my 100 ml bottle of Burberry Brit cologne. Not bad stuff, actually, for department store material. SWMBO really likes it, so I have another bottle ready to go. (I was wearing it when we started dating ... )

This was my first ever bottle of cologne, purchased in my pre-B&B days. EdTAD soon took over thereafter and it's taken a while to use up the second half ...

V

VR6ofpain

I'll be done with a tube of Tom's of Maine Peppermint SC in about 2 days. The tube is just about rolled up into an oblivion.

Trumpers Limes: Very refreshing, will be getting more
Trumpers Coconut: Bland odor, lathered fine, great shave just no pleasant smell
C&E Almond: Great lather and shave
Mama Bear Unscented Cream and Earl Grey Tea Puck: Combined the two for a luxurious shave. Love the Earl Grey scent!
C.O. Bigelow: Great scent (eucalyptus) and very refreshing on the face. Takes more to get a good lather than the others I used so it goes faster.

Last edited:
Top Bottom