What's new

The Goulet's must know I'm fat! <bg>

I ordered 3 little Preppy pens the other day and my order just arrived all safe and sound and snugly But, I swear that I burned more calories unwrapping them than I did today with 3 miles of cardio at the gym. :lol:

I think you are all overreacting. Yes, everything is securely wrapped, but I had more trouble opening an MRE yesterday than any package I've ever received. Maybe it's a sign for them to work a little bit harder but geez. Settle down guys.

I think you are all overreacting. Yes, everything is securely wrapped, but I had more trouble opening an MRE yesterday than any package I've ever received. Maybe it's a sign for them to work a little bit harder but geez. Settle down guys.

I think you missed the various humor tags and smileys scattered about here. :biggrin: We all actually quite appreciate all the effort the Goulet Oompa Loompas go through to ensure we get products undamamged.

I ordered 3 little Preppy pens the other day and my order just arrived all safe and sound and snugly But, I swear that I burned more calories unwrapping them than I did today with 3 miles of cardio at the gym. :lol:

You should cancel your gym membership and head out to the Goulet's warehouse!

Once the Ooompa Loompas get singing I imagine they might get a little distracted.
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with a dozen gouletpens.com bookmarks....

My last order from them was wrapped with a blue shrink wrap, and I thought the bottle of ink had leaked. I freaked out when I saw it because I thought it would leak all over my desk at work! They already think I am weird for using fountain pens, and traditional razors and about a hundred other things! Don't need to give them any other reasons! :001_unsur:001_tt2:

Last edited:
My last order from them was wrapped with a blue shrink wrap, and I thought the bottle of ink had leaked. I freaked out when I saw it because I thought it would leak all over my desk at work! They already think I am weird for using fountain pens, and traditional razors and about a hundred other things! Don't need to give them any other reasons! :001_unsur:001_tt2:

Hey I don't know your age (and aint askin) but I'm 28 and straight shave / use fountain pens. You wanna get weird looks...

I'm 26 and I use a fountian pen every day at work and I actually brought my straight into work to practice navigating my face with it. My coworker looked at me kind of weird but whatever.

Hey I don't know your age (and aint askin) but I'm 28 and straight shave / use fountain pens. You wanna get weird looks...

.<snip>. My coworker looked at me kind of weird but whatever.

Accustomed to those looks.

Until I converted two other people I was the only one in the entire company to use a fountain pen, that and shaving with a Merkur Bakelite certainly got some looks.......

Top Bottom