What's new

The Gold Dollar Modification Competition Compendium

I think @Slash McCoy’s suggestions have a lot of merit. Like @David says it may not be a good idea to let it run all year. It’s a good idea to start the teasers earlier, maybe even in January. We can remind people that the competition is coming up. At the same time we can encourage folks to start trying to procure their “raw material”. We can put in language encouraging people to look in the B/S/T for unused GDs. That can encourage people to sell some if they have surplus. Repeat this monthly.

Of course no one here knew in January what was going to happen this year. By March it was already too late. It’s worth a try anyway if we can remember to do this.

I think some of the problems is also the COVID 19 with places going into lockdown, I did have a spare that I sent to a member for the competition.

Now is the time all B&B'ers have been waiting for! We all get to see what our fearless modders have made from a humble Gold Dollar straight razor. Please post your official entry pictures here. A poll will be opened August 8th and will close August 15th. To keep things simple please limit this thread to photos only. Discussions can continue in the main thread.

Remember you have already created the best prize, a beautiful and functional straight razor!

Top Bottom