What's new

The Gentlemens shop?

Ashe said:
Hey Robert,

Could it be there's something wrong with the site? When I try click on one of the submenu items the page itself doesn't update, so I'm not able to view the different products. Tried this in both Firefox and IE.

If anybody else can test this, please let me know. Maybe it's just me, that can also be the case. :wink:

Edit: seems to be fixed now. Was something wrong earlier this evening because the links for all the submenus directed you to a shoppingcart link. Right now they link to the correct subsections. You can skip this post! :001_smile

Hi Ashe, thank you for your concern.

Unfortunatley our hosting company was experiencing connectivity problems yesterday. We made a major upload at about 17.30 BST and did not notice this issue until 22.45 BST. Luckily a quick site refresh and we were on our way again.

Regards, Robert

Lyrt said:

Hello,

Can't get anything pass you guys!

Basically we have no Edwin Jagger brushes to sell. We placed an order two weeks ago that should have arrived by now. I rang EJ on Thursday to be informed that our order would be ready at the end of this month, ( usally means early October ) as EJ had been "very busy".

We have retailed EJ products since 1998 and am extremely dissapointed with how they treat such a long standing account. It is difficult enough to compete with a manufacturer that instead of supporting stockists, sells online directly to the public.

EJ shaving brushes will return to the website when the stock arrives. In the meantime we have opened accounts with two other suppliers and will no longer rely so heavily on this brand.

Extremely dissapointed, Robert:mad:

How about selling (or otherwise) offering samples of the different shaving creams available in your excellent shop. As a first time shopper, it is rather hard to decide on a scent / brand based online :smile:

P.S. Thank you for an extremely fast service. My orders reached Denmark 2 days after I completed them. That's faster than Amazon UK.

Necator

Top Bottom