What's new

THE FOUR F's-FLUFFERNUTTER FRIDAY FEBRUARY FIFTH

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
FLUFFERNUTTER FRIDAY FEBRUARY FIFTH

On Friday, February 5th we will celebrate the first annual B&B Fluffernutter Friday. All you need is some peanut butter, some marshmallow creme, and some bread. Join the fun, and post your Fluffernutter Fotos here. There will be a contest to judge the best Fluffernutter foto, and a special prize will be awarded to the winner.

Who's in?

Here is some background on the Fluffernutter.

fluff.jpg

Last edited:

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Well then, if I can get out of my Lazyarseboy before February 5th I will be in. (Of course, I will be checking Aldi's as well. Kanadia is filled with nice peeps.)
To be honest I don't care if you use peanut butter and salami. I just want everyone to have some fun!

My Dad had the weirdest combination of sandwiches I've ever heard of. Probably from being a child of the Depression. It wasn't uncommon for him to eat peanut butter and tuna salad sandwiches. I've done weird, but nothing that strange.
Barf.

Apparently peanut butter and pickle is great though. I haven’t the stones to try it.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Add bacon! there used to be a peanut butter with bacon bit spread available when I was little. My memory says it was Skippy, but it's hazy and vague. Bacon makes anything better.

Lol, that sounds really good. But pretty much anything is good with bacon!

I haven't had Fluffernutter since I was a kid. I dare not now, fearing diabetic shock!

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I will be in. Not ruling out the little marshmallow things tho. Or "Nanners". Or frying the whole thing up in a non stick pan with lots of butter! The 5th don't happen to be "Fat Tuesday" does it? I'm not Catholic but I like to celebrate any holy day that involves eating "soul food" my friends!

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Heavy on the bacon and the protein should be good! (Just don't measure the blood sugar and cholesterol friend...)

Last checkup wasn't great, levels showed I'm borderline pre diabetic (pre pre-diabetic?). Yikes! Crazy thing is, I try to eat healthy, limit sugar (sort of) and am not overweight. Damn genes. Yep, blaming my ancestors!

Last edited:
Top Bottom