What's new

THE FOUR F's-FLUFFERNUTTER FRIDAY FEBRUARY FIFTH

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Last checkup wasn't great, levels showed I'm borderline pre diabetic (pre pre-diabetic?). Yikes! Crazy thing is, I try to eat healthy, limit sugar (sort of) and am not overweight. Damn genes. Yep, blaming my ancestors!
That sucks my friend. Do what you can to avoid it even more. But yes, those genes are tough to fight.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I will be in. Not ruling out the little marshmallow things tho. Or "Nanners". Or frying the whole thing up in a non stick pan with lots of butter! The 5th don't happen to be "Fat Tuesday" does it? I'm not Catholic but I like to celebrate any holy day that involves eating "soul food" my friends!
No it isn't. Ash Wednesday is the 17th. There's no meat in a Fluffernutter anyway!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread makes a peanut butter sammich mo' betta - can't see why Fluffernutter can't be added as well. Three's a party. 🥜🍞👀

AA

I will absolutely be in, last time I was in Wally World I almost picked up a jar to have on hand just in case I had a craving for a fluffernutter. Now I have to go get one. Thanks for enabling!

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Just came in here to recheck the day....This Friday! Got the marshmellow cream on the shopping list for this week!

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I went to our local supermarket today with plans to prepare for FFF5. Gads! No Fluff! I mean, they had Jet Puff but I want the real deal! I'll be near a Target tmrw, so I'll check it out. . .

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I went to our local supermarket today with plans to prepare for FFF5. Gads! No Fluff! I mean, they had Jet Puff but I want the real deal! I'll be near a Target tmrw, so I'll check it out. . .
Brother.....it's the SPIRIT of the fluff that does the healing, not the BRAND of the fluff.

That only is important to certain snobs that like Boston Kollege and Yale football stats from the 1880's my friend!

Now party on Wayne!

Now at least this dutchie understands where that name comes from. However I only eat peanut sauce with saté or spicy peanuts no sweet tooth so have 🤩

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I can only get sporadic access to this site. I'll do my best to be here for the FOUR F's tomorrow, but if not I appoint @FarmerTom Fluffernutter Fotograph judge in my absence.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I can only get sporadic access to this site. I'll do my best to be here for the FOUR F's tomorrow, but if not I appoint @FarmerTom Fluffernutter Fotograph judge in my absence.
Of late, I've really been enjoying some hazelnut butter instead of peanut butter.

I offer that for the consideration of the fluffernut crowd ... consider substituting that for the peanut butter.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I’m ready. 2 kinds of nut spread and a fresh loaf of white bread.
409C419B-672E-4666-AD6A-BAEEF3BD27CF.jpeg
92431966-F1AA-4F73-A172-A4E4B79A4810.jpeg

Top Bottom