What's new

The Father You Hope You Can Be

Aaron,
I saw the story of this father son-team on one of the network news magazine shows. The enormity of love and devotion this wonderful father has for his son is overwhelming. I cried at the pure emotion watching the program and again this video. Thank you for posting this video of awesome love. We need more of it in this world.
Sue

Wow, it made me cry like a baby seeing this video. This is a clip every father should see. What love is expressed from this father for his son.

Thanks for posting this.

tonyespo said:
Wow, it made me cry like a baby seeing this video. This is a clip every father should see. What love is expressed from this father for his son.

Thanks for posting this.

I agree.:yesnod: Very incredible stuff. I wish that I would have seen the TV program that Sue is referring to.

This is a great video. I see this alot in my job. Parents making huge sacrifices for their childern. Parents involving their their childern in any and every aspects of life. Wether it be things like we see in this video or skiing, mountian climbing, sailing or just going to school. I could say that sometimes I get immune to things like this video, because I am around the disabled alot, and see so many things that "CAN" get accomplished with loving parents. This is a great video thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom