What's new

The family all together.

Recently acquired a Montblanc 146 and decided to take a family picture with the rest of them.
The Mozart and Classique were wedding day gifts the wife and I exchanged.
8FD7643D-1D47-4954-B1F0-60FCA41EFFC8.jpeg

Left to Right:
Mozart edition in F
145 Classique in XF
146 Le Grand in XF

Nice family portrait! The xf on the 145 looks thinner than on the 146. Is that the case or am I just imagining things?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nice family portrait! The xf on the 145 looks thinner than on the 146. Is that the case or am I just imagining things?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Not imagining things at all. The 145 has a smaller nib and the point is much smaller but the 146 has a very thin line too.

The size and ergonomics are perfect and a piston filler is always nice.
This is my first piston filler, when I first got it though it was really tight. I had to force it to try and fill the pen. When I took it apart the piston was totally dry, not a drop of grease anywhere. Now it’s perfect and I love it!!

This is my first piston filler, when I first got it though it was really tight. I had to force it to try and fill the pen. When I took it apart the piston was totally dry, not a drop of grease anywhere. Now it’s perfect and I love it!!
Did you need a tool to open it? Silicon grease is good for this application.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Nice family portrait. Lovely looking family, thanks for sharing your family with us.

Top Bottom