What's new

The Empty Bottle

After years on here I still haven't finished a single shaving product. in Three years in the nib I haven't finished a single bottle of ink... well okay one bottle over my coffee table but that doesn't count, but in a few weeks here i already have an empty bottle of juice.

so i figured we could share when it happened with a few notes

$IMG_20150107_221350.jpg
vapetasis milk of the poppy
I liked it
I would and did reorder it
milk and strawberry taste
about vapour, and lords of it

The first of many. Grats!

second actually, but the first doesn't count, PSA make sure you make sure your caps are on tight before putting a bottle of juice in a zip lock bag full of other bottles and drive to your aunts place unless you really like the smell of that juice, and having every other bottle smell like that juice for about a week

It's easy when you get sample bottles. I killed off six samples of Alice in Vapeland last week and a sample of Preferred Stock's Bull the week before that. It's slightly more difficult when you have multiple 30+mL bottles though.

Of the six AiV samples, I reordered Cherry Blossom Tea and April Moon (along with a few more samples), and as I mentioned previously I grabbed more of Preferred Stock's small lineup by adding Capital with a reorder of Bull.

Cherry Blossom Tea tastes like... cherry blossom tea.

April Moon tastes like blueberries and apricot.

Bull tastes like butterscotch and Bavarian cream.

Capital tastes like oatmeal cookies with cinnamon.

All very good. All a permanent fixture in my rotation.

Five Pawns Castle Long - Liked it, don't like the price. Not sure I will purchase again
G2 Vapors Dr Green - Liked it, again price is a bit high and there are other great juices out there
Taste Vanilla Custard - Loved it, okay price, will definitely purchase again

Flavies Zoey (Korean Sweet Lemon Tea aka Dong Ling Cha) - Nice and refreshing, I really loved it. I would purchase again.
Flavies Vivian (Aloe Vera Drink) - Sweet but not overly so. I would and have purchased again.

By now I should have an empty 120ml bottle of Vapetasia Jack Sparrow to show off. SHOULD. I think my lovely wife accidentally threw away the last 20ml or so when cleaning off our coffee table. I've looked and looked, can't find it. To make it worse, it was a bottle that I won in one of their giveaways, too.

funny I just finished my bottle of Jack Sparrow loved it and already have a replacement that should be here this week

So you decided to order more? Didn't you have a concern about legal issues with it coming into the country?

we shall see, customs can pitch it to the bin or return to sender if they wish, do i kept it to two bottles so it's not a huge loss. i did see my local store has brought some American stuff and are expanding their line hopefully i can find a local supply of good stuff, they had a few offerings from mr. goodvape, space jam and another that escapes me at the moment, but not showing their full supply.

well my bottles have been stuck at the same point of tracking in Toronto for three days, which is customs, this doesn't look good. and i have nothing i like the taste of, or the way it vapes left here.

Last edited:
omg they let them in, thats either good, or really really bad and being delivered by the local authorities or something lol

Top Bottom