What's new

The Dr. is in at Shave Revolution

Shave Revolution opened their doors today. They are a new company specializing in Artisan shaving products. I'm addition to our full line up they also carry an exclusive shaving soap, Propaganda.
Www.shaverevolution.com

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 259
That's bizarre bud - drop down worked fine for me...

Did you order from Jon's site or Shave Revolution? I know Jon's site ships worldwide but I think Shave Revolution is U.S. only.

How are you accessing the site? Tablet or PC? Some sites get a little glitchy with mobile devices.

Don

Through PC on both Chrome and IE. Still can only see United States in the drop down :(

Jonsta

Ahhhh... I used Dr Jons mate.

Good luck with the purchase....

Did you order from Jon's site or Shave Revolution? I know Jon's site ships worldwide but I think Shave Revolution is U.S. only.

Through PC on both Chrome and IE. Still can only see United States in the drop down :(

Jonsta

By the way great looking cover art on the soap. Maybe one of you fine gentleman who have purchased this can come back for a review. Would love to know what someone else thinks about the product.

Don

There are several reviews on B&B, if you do a search for Dr Jons you will find a few including a great 2 page review from H2oyeah.

By the way great looking cover art on the soap. Maybe one of you fine gentleman who have purchased this can come back for a review. Would love to know what someone else thinks about the product.

Don

We ship internationally, I'm not sure if Shave Revolution does or not. We carry everything other than Propaganda.

Jonsta

We actually changed the Hex recipe, backed down the cedar a bit and upped the orange.

Hex is a nice scent. Very woody with a heavy cedar scent. Once lathered the pepper comes out more. I like it but it more of a every now and then scent for me.

We actually changed the Hex recipe, backed down the cedar a bit and upped the orange.

Really! That is good news. I liked Hex but with this change I bet it would move it into my regular rotation. Will have to keep that in mind when I run out of my first can.

Just ordered a large tub of Propaganda (for the SWMBO) and Hydra (for myself) from Shave Revolution - I'll be moving the Hydra into my 3017 queue!

I hope you enjoy both of them! I'm glad Justin got his Propaganda listed yesterday, I was running a little behind so he was out for a week or so.

Top Bottom