What's new

The Denver Meet-up

The Denver Badger &Blade meet-up was held today from 11to 5.

We would like to thank Captain’s Choice for generously providing samples for today’s meet-up.

Thanks Captain!

There were four attendees present at today’s meet-up.

We missed those who were unable to attend due to the difficult weather conditions along Colorado’s front range.

Victor, Jerry, Doug, and Ed hope to see you at our next meet-up.

Victor and Jerry gave demonstrations of Straight Razor sharpening, care and techniques.

All of us enjoyed discussing our shaving pilgrimages and sharing our common experiences with soaps, razors, after shaves balms, and techniques.

It was a very enjoyable fellowship.

Had my post meet shave this morning with;
The Sterling Tuxedo brush that ED gave me.
A straight that I finished on Jerry's Jnat.
Nor'Easter Aftershave from one of the @Captain Pre-Capsize sample packs from the meet.

I could have used one of the many soap samples I came home with, but stuck with my soap of the month club choice of Mama Bear's.

I had a post meet shave this morning with the Gillette New Type razor that Doug gave me with a new GSB blade. I used my Colonel X2L and Schaffmilch with Nor'Easter aftershave donated by @Captain Pre-Capsize. Thanks, Captain!
My wife liked the Nor'Easter scent; and commented about it twice today.
The shave was a two pass delight.
Doug said the razor was aggressive; and it was and it gave a fine shave.
Due to pilot error I had a small weeper near the corner of my mouth.
I'll be more careful with it next time.
I will use the Imperial Straight, that Jerry gave me, later this week when I can have a more relaxed shave. Monday begins a new accounting project.
Let's do this again!

It was fun and I enjoyed the company. Looking forward to your first shave with that straight Ed. Its Sharp! Watch the ear lobes. LOL.

It was fun and I enjoyed the company. Looking forward to your first shave with that straight Ed. Its Sharp! Watch the ear lobes. LOL.

I enjoyed it too!
Going to try the straight tomorrow.
(God willing; and the creek don't rise.)
I plan on duct taping my ears flat.:001_07:
:a21:
Talk soon.

Ed

Top Bottom