What's new

The current, best option: Razor Replating

Since it is Movember, I am thinking about sending in my Fatboy for a replating/tune-up. It has been a while since I looked into this type of service, so who all would you recommend?

Sportshaving.com

Nick is awesome to deal with and usually has a 1-2 day turnaround time. His prices are also very fair and he has many options for finishes.

Razor emporium?

pretty big site and business apparently? I mention because I want to ask for myself. They have a tune up service? 20 bucks.

Razor emporium?

pretty big site and business apparently? I mention because I want to ask for myself. They have a tune up service? 20 bucks.

They are banned here and most (all?) other forums for a reason. Just do a quick search, you'll read the stories about poor customer service, lost heirlooms, different razors sent back to their clients ... etc ... etc...

He has no photos of his "black chrome replate"? Anybody got one? That sounds like it looks awesome or horrendous. No in between. Lol.

Awesome if you ask me. Not my razor:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/327828-Replating?p=4779683#post4779683

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom