What's new

The Converter is Empty

C5941F4A-47DF-40A7-8ED9-03ED091C8247.jpeg
Sheaffer Imperial II and Scabiosa going back in.

My Waterman Laureat ran dry today, will be refilling with Diamine Imperial Purple again tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My Pilot Decimo-M w/Noodler's Liberty's Elysium ran dry late this morning. Reverted to a ballpoint for the rest of the day *sigh*

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Just over 40 mins after posting in the "What's in your pocket?" thread, my Lamy 2000 ran dry. Think I will refill it with a different ink for tomorrow, while my Decimo fulfills the rest of the day's scribbling needs.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Pilot Decimo ran dry a short time ago (5 O'Clock shadow). Luckily my Lamy 2k came along for the ride this morning.

Of note, the Decimo's CON-40 convertor sure gets used up a lot faster than an eye-droppered cartridge.

I have two or three that need to be filled or flushed. Lamy Al Star (Olivine), Jinhao 599 (Aventurine) and Platinum 3776 Century Borgogne (Merlot).....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Couple getting close. A Waterman Phileas M with Edelstein Olivine and my Guider Capsule B with KWZI Pine Green. I may end up using both a bit more today to run them out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Refilled the TWSBI 580 (B stub) with Lamy Pacific- Saturday I think. Today, did a flush and fill on my Pelikan M400 White Tortoise. (B) Finished off the fill of Levenger Pomegranate and changed to Pelikan Edelstein Olivine.

It was horrible.
Sitting at the cafe yesterday, writing in my journal.
The Nemosine Fission went dry in the middle of a word. (Was Diamine Damson)
The Borghini had some Diamine Green Black ink, but it wasn't flowing very well. I don't use it enough.
The Osmiroid with the 0.8 italic nib - also dry (was Quink Black).

I had to use a hobo pen (black Pilot Hi-Tecpoint Rollerball).
:001_07: Not the same.
(The Incredibles reference)
proxy.php

So today:
Nemosine Fission .6 italic stub (a thirsty nib) - flushed it, got Iroshizuku Yama-Guri
Borghini - flushed it, got Diamine Damson
Osmiroid - flushed it, got Diamine Green Black (looks better than with a regular medium point)

Over the last two days I have flushed KWZI El Dorado out of my Pelikan M400 White Tortoise and refilled it with Blackstone Barrier Reef Blue and Lamy Pacific out of my TWSBI 580 and replaced with Edelstein Olivine. (both were empty or near empty) Put silicone grease in the 580 to loosen up the piston while I was at it.

Flushed the Waterman Kultur today. The cartridge popped off the connection somehow, and it had been sitting too long with Noodlers 54th Massachusetts anyway. Had a little fun, doing a slow flush in a tissue, so it turned into a bit of an art piece...
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom