What's new

The Converter is Empty

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
As expected, my Pelikan M205 ran dry this afternoon. Rather than refill it, I had already loaded my Lamy 2000 with Hero 232.

I emptied my Pelikan M200 Brown Marbled last night. Haven't decided what will be next yet in it. It had KWZI Brown #4 in it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just inked the M200 Brown Marbled with Blackstone Barrier Reef Blue.
My TWSBI 580 (B stub) got Robert Oster Astorquiza Rot.

Flushed the True Writer Silver Anniversary of the last of it's load of KWZI Pine Green and filled the green Parker 45 EF with Diamine Classic Red and the copper Esterbrook J with 1551 nib with KWZI El Dorado.

That puts me at 10 currently inked.

The Nemosine Fission ran out of Diamine Green Black.
That 0.6 Italic Stub nib is a thirsty one.
Flushed it and refilled it with Quink Blue Black.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My Lamy 2000-EF ran dry of Hero-232 blue-black just now. Not sure whether I will re-ink it, or go with my Pelikan M205 or Kaweco Sport.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Filled a Pelikan M400 with this stuff, Le Petit Prince and Red Fox, new from Montblanc

montblanc-le-petit-prince-ink.jpg

Finished off a fill of Iroshizuku Kon Peki in my Guider Capsule-Copper Mountain and then flushed it and filled with KWZI El Dorado.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
My Kaweco AL Sport (F) ran out of Diamine Ancient Copper yesterday. I've really taken to liking the little pen, so I flushed it and put in another cart of Ancient Copper.

Emptied out a blue Waterman cartridge, refilled it with the last of a sample of Noodler's Walnut brown to play with for a while.

Emptied my Platinum 3776 Century Borgogne (B) - it had Diamine Merlot. Haven't decided what will go on it next. I think there are one or two somewhat lose so I'm giving it a couple of days.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My Decimo ran dry of 5 O'Clock shadow just now. Flushed it out and will load it with some Liberty's Elysium in the morning.

My Charlie is empty enough to flush and refill, or at least flush for now. Have a trip coming so will be transporting a couple of pens empty... The Lamy Safari is nearly empty, and will get a fill of Diamine Imperial Purple.

Pelikan M400 ran out of Edelstein Aventurine ink. Flushed and put away.
Waterman ran out of Mont Blanc blue; also filled and flushed.
Monteverde Invincia filled with Diamine Indigo.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
In the middle of transcribing a page of notes, my Pilot Decimo-M w/Noodler's Liberty's Elysium ran dry. I will refill with the same ink.

Refilled the Pelikan 14 with 4001 blue black and the Platinum 3776 Century Borgogne with Diamine Merlot yesterday.

Top Bottom