What's new

The Comprehensive Sampler Kits Are In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been searching this thread but cannot find the answer, is round 2 on?, do we sign up somewhere?
Can this be ordered from norway?

Yes. I'd like some too. We would all like some, I'm sure. I'm bettin' there will be an announcement of some sort, don'cha think gentlemen?

We'll be posting the contents, pictures, details, etc around Wednesday. The short of it is, these kits should be really - I mean REALLY freakin' cool. Whether you're a newbie, or you've been on B&B since the beginning, this pack will be LOADED with a ton of stuff you've never tried.

Just as a "teaser" as to some of the cool contents....

Ogalla Bay Rum shaving soaps (multiple)
Booster Aftershave Samples (multiple)
FULL Woodys Grooming Kit
Men-U Trio sampler
The Gentlemans Refinery Products
A Custom Penhaligons Scent Library (REALLY gorgeous)
Barc
Murad
California North
Speick
Derby Shaving creams and blades
Gold Dachs
D.R. Harris
And much, much more - this is just some of the stuff off the top of my head.

Stay tuned fellas as these should be REALLY slick kits!

We'll be posting the contents, pictures, details, etc around Wednesday. The short of it is, these kits should be really - I mean REALLY freakin' cool. Whether you're a newbie, or you've been on B&B since the beginning, this pack will be LOADED with a ton of stuff you've never tried.

Just as a "teaser" as to some of the cool contents....

Ogalla Bay Rum shaving soaps (multiple)
Booster Aftershave Samples (multiple)
FULL Woodys Grooming Kit
Men-U Trio sampler
The Gentlemans Refinery Products
A Custom Penhaligons Scent Library (REALLY gorgeous)
Barc
Murad
California North
Speick
Derby Shaving creams and blades
Gold Dachs
D.R. Harris
And much, much more - this is just some of the stuff off the top of my head.

Stay tuned fellas as these should be REALLY slick kits!

You are the goods....:thumbup::cornut::a14::a14::a17::punk::clap::ouch1:

I just found this community and so far the experience has been something like...

1) Wow! There are a lot of shaving products I never knew about that I want to try.
2) This is going to be really expensive.
3) A sample kit -- perfect! Oh, they are all sold out :(
4) Read a few more pages... Round 2! Can't wait!

Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet?

Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet?

Well?

Excellent. Order submitted (and paid, of course). :biggrin:

What a heckuva lot of work! Thank you to the B&B team and all the vendors who pitched in. Looks like it will be a ton of fun to try all the goodies.

Sample #2 on order!! Thanks guys for all the work you did putting this kit together. This is a great idea!

Thanks again.

New razor coming any day now and the Comprehesive Sampler on order. It was a good week and I"m set for a good long time. Thanks Fellas. This is the best.

I ordered the sample kit with the Harris. :biggrin: BTW, I put in the notes to send it to my work place, as I don't want it sitting outside my apartment all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom