What's new

The Comprehensive Sampler Kits Are In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can I put my name in for one? Is there a "club" you have to join to be able to buy these samples? Just starting out with wet shaving and I think this would be a great way to try out all the products and would help immensely with finding what works best for me.

ltjad,

There's no club (aside from being a B&B member) or waiting list. Once they're available, we'll state so here in the BBDC forum.

Should be about a week or two... so far.... they look amazing! Seriously - they are some really nice/new additions :thumbup1:

I am definitely in for Round 2. There are so many products that I've never tried. I was about to post a WTB thread asking for samples then I remembered this. :w00t:

I am definitely in for Round 2. There are so many products that I've never tried. I was about to post a WTB thread asking for samples then I remembered this. :w00t:

The neat thing about this next kit - is most of them will be new products to the forum in general. For instance, California North, Woody's Grooming, Barc, Murad, etc. Some of these are REALLY, REALLY cool - for instance the samples from Woody's we bought aren't samples, is the full travel kit with good sized (the largest size available for airplane carry-on) bottles of their shampoo, pre-shave face wash, shaving gel, and aftershave.

We're just sitting on our hands waiting for a few more things to be delivered, then we're good to go! :thumbup1:

I'd like to point out the obvious.
The work and time and effort to take these from a wish to a package that arrives at your door is quite something.
contacting vendors, getting commitments putting a package of supplies together.Having companies who can't meet their commitment because of "stuff happens"
What a whirlwind
Thanks for putting these things together and they magically appear at my door.
I'm lookin forwar to mine

God Bless you all

The neat thing about this next kit - is most of them will be new products to the forum in general. For instance, California North, Woody's Grooming, Barc, Murad, etc. Some of these are REALLY, REALLY cool - for instance the samples from Woody's we bought aren't samples, is the full travel kit with good sized (the largest size available for airplane carry-on) bottles of their shampoo, pre-shave face wash, shaving gel, and aftershave.

We're just sitting on our hands waiting for a few more things to be delivered, then we're good to go! :thumbup1:

Is there a general ballpark on how much these kits will cost? Just want to have an idea so I can be prepared.

All I can say is.....:drool::drool:

I hope I don't miss this one.

joel

i am going to be in and out of town for the rest of the month; i am telling you now; I WANT ONE. ha ha

u guys are fantastic

Hey Joel and Nick,

i'm from New Zealand and I was wondering if you would be prepared to look at doing the kits minus the alcohol products for those of us out of the States?

If this issue has been raised and answered then I apologise, I obviously didn't read as thoroughly as I thought.

If it is simply too much of a hassle and not worth it from your POV then that is completely understandable.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in.

Nick,

Do you ship to APO addresses? Shipping to the Army Post Office (APO) is completely within the US Postal Service and costs the same as sending a package to New York (where the APO is located). Is so I'd be in for one for sure!! //rick//

rickdf,
If for some reason the guys can not send to an APO address I will order 2 and send you one.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom