What's new

The Comprehensive Sampler Kits Are In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I managed to grab one of the last samplers with the Harris products. Thanks so much for putting this together guys. Any idea when orders from this weekend will ship?

I think the kits have been sold out for months. However, you can still buy samples of individual shave products for a very reasonable price from the decant club. Another option is to check out this thread, where one of our members is selling samples of various shave creams. His selection varies, but his prices are reasonable and it is a lot cheaper than buying full tubs of products just to find you don't like them. A final suggestion is to see if you can score samples from some of the big houses. I got a nice sampler set from Trumpers for like $5, and one from Floris for free. It seems most of the big companies will do samples, sometimes for a marginal cost, but they aren't always available or easy to request. I'd suggest searching around some old threads on here to find contact info and/or web links. Hope this helps.

the decant store, she is no more.
they got the legrot razor and that is absolutely it on the site. shame, that kit looked awesome long ago.

the decant store, she is no more.
they got the legrot razor and that is absolutely it on the site. shame, that kit looked awesome long ago.

It did and was, however it was an epic pain in the rear and it went unappreciated (read: people were extremely demanding about hourly shipping/tracking updated, etc).

The sampler kits are no more and we have no plans on offering them, or decants in the future. :smile:

Dang, I'm sorry to hear that Joel. I for one was very appreciative of the team's efforts with the Decant Club. I know decanting all that stuff was probably a rear PITA on top of people's complaints.

Hourly and updated tracking? Isn't that USPS's job? I've NO delivery issues with USPS, the only thing I can think of is their tracking. Oftentimes it's not updated and a package will be at your doorstep with the online tracking still stating "Processed".

Sorry it didn't work out :frown:

It did and was, however it was an epic pain in the rear and it went unappreciated (read: people were extremely demanding about hourly shipping/tracking updated, etc).

The sampler kits are no more and we have no plans on offering them, or decants in the future. :smile:

that sucks to hear Joel. how could people not appreciate that awesome pack. how much was it back then?

Man, people sure can be pretty jerky. I'd like to offer up super cheap decants from my rather large collection of aftershaves, creams and colognes; it's a thought I've kicked around now and again, but stories like this are disheartening. It'd be much work for no (or negligable) profit, and one bad apple can really ruin your day.

Anyway, the service was appreciated immensely, and I thank you all for your efforts. I imagine you had many, many bad apples on many, many days... :mad:

Man I got my hopes up reading this thread. I was ready to commit like I have for the 2008 B&B Kent. Its all good though, you guys do a great job here offering quality no nonsense (most of the time) advice and buying and selling from members always leaves a path to the good stuff at reduced pricing. Keep it up all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom