What's new

The colder weather is coming. Seasonal soaps?

During the hotter, late Spring to late Summer days, I gravitate towards "cooler", refreshing, citrus scented soaps and creams. Arko, Proraso green or white, etc.
In the transitional weather, I'll rotate in lavender or similar soaps.
In the colder, Late Fall to early Spring months, I will go with "warmer" soaps like MWF, Sandalwood, and Stirling Barbershop.

I've for ~$2-30 burning a hole in my pocket. What new soaps/creams should I consider as an addition to the Winter 2019-2020 roster?

I'm weighing the same question. Last Fall I enjoyed Declaration Grooming's Darkfall. I'm looking for something similar, though perhaps a bit lighter, this year

GFT Spanish Leather for sure!!

george trumper spanish leather gillette pocket the art of shaving january 5 2016.jpg

Leather as mentioned, maybe some coffee, or incense type scents? Dragon's Blood or Oud? Wood/pine?
A few of my warmer scents:
T+S Maya
Stirling Nag Champa
Reef Point Espresso
DG Harmony
Tabac
B&M First Snow
WSP Black Amber Vanille
Mama Bear Whiskey Cream

A lot of my TASS soaps give off a warm, autumn-like vibe. Some of them are Fall for him, Strafford station, and Humidor. In order, I smell Vanilla woodsy scent, musky cabin-like scent, and sweet tobacco cedarwood. I don't enjoy the warmer scents compared to the summer-like fruity scents but it does make for a good change-up during the colder seasons.

A lot of my TASS soaps give off a warm, autumn-like vibe. Some of them are Fall for him, Strafford station, and Humidor. In order, I smell Vanilla woodsy scent, musky cabin-like scent, and sweet tobacco cedarwood. I don't enjoy the warmer scents compared to the summer-like fruity scents but it does make for a good change-up during the colder seasons.

Please translate, what is "TASS"??

a couple of my favorites for the cooler/cold months
Chiseled Face Sherlock (soap, AS, edt)
Captain's Choice North (soap, AS, sadly discontinued)

+1 on Spanish Leather that is a great Fall scent!

Another one i really like is Dr. Jon's Cold Fall Morning but dont think it is still available.

Top Bottom