What's new

The Cohiba (Cuban) Siglo III Cigar - A 'Work of Art'

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Construction: The Siglo III cigar has no imperfections, quite a smooth rich, reddish brown wrapper with an oily sheen with no hard or soft spots. In my opinion and in a ‘nut shell’…the Siglo III is a very well rolled cigar and a ‘work of art’.

Pre-Smoke: Very nice aroma and like with most other Cohiba cigars, you will be greeted with beautiful aromas each time you open your humidor. The Siglo III’s pre-light is soft and woody with a hint of roasted coffee bean. Cutting and lighting presented no problems either and did not start "tunneling". In fact, the burn was very ‘even’, but the draw was on this cigar was a bit firm. The draw did begin to ‘loosen up’ as I continued to smoke.

Smoking: When smoking this cigar, you will be pleasantly surprised by its smooth flavor and fragrant smoke. Once lit the musky, dark, richness of this cigar takes center stage and the combination of flavors has a complexity that I find hard to define. Faint flavors of creamy cocoa and roasted coffee bean hit the palate first. This cigar has a medium body with hint of earthy and soft woody flavor and a hint of sweetness. The sweet character will always be there and will remain exceptionally well balanced throughout. This cigar does not overpower the senses and the burn time was about 80-90 (depending on your smoking style), minutes of pure Cohiba 7th heaven

Conclusion: An excellent and consistent Cohiba and perfect when paired with a cup of strong Cuban coffee and/or with a ‘snifter’ of fine Brandy, Cognac or Dickel No 12, Tennessee ‘Sippin’ Whisky. From the triple fermenting and aging, the secret blending and the finest choices of the Cuban tobaccos, the Siglo III is an excellent cigar for those desiring a rich, medium smoke in a Long Corona format.

Enjoy!!! :laugh:

Christopher :badger:

" Those who Smoke Cohibas will never die of Cancer...but those who
don't...will die of Envy". Cuban Cigar Slogan

Sounds great! I don't have this, but have a few CoRo's in the humidor. You are inspiring me...maybe a bit of Blantons and a CoRo this week.

I haven't tried one yet because they certainly aren't cheap in Australia but I think that you might have just convinced me to give on a go.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I haven't tried one yet because they certainly aren't cheap in Australia but I think that you might have just convinced me to give on a go.
johnmrson and Tobacco:
If you like and want Cubans...Go to PuroExpress.com (a 'official dealer' of Habanos S.A whose corporate purpose is to market all Cuban tobacco products, both in Cuba and throughout the rest of the world, of which the internationally-known Habanos stands out),

http://www.puroexpress.com/(based in the Canary Islands, Spain...Tax-Free w/ shipping included).

"My tastes are very simple...I only want the very best". Sir Winston Churchill

I can reccomend the Siglo VI. It's a doorstop of a cigar (50 ring). They are a glorious smoke, I would go so far as to describe the experience of smoking one as transcendant.
Along with the venerable Cohiba Robusto, it is one of the best smokes I've ever had.

Pete

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I can reccomend the Siglo VI. It's a doorstop of a cigar (50 ring). They are a glorious smoke, I would go so far as to describe the experience of smoking one as transcendant.
Along with the venerable Cohiba Robusto, it is one of the best smokes I've ever had.

Pete
Pete:
Thanx for your input :laugh:

Top Bottom