What's new

The Champion : Proraso

Ah yes a great combination with surely the great result you expected.

I have the same days sometimes, then other days change the soap using a Cella or now a PannaCreme still going Italian, sometime I thrwo in an Edwin Jagger soap just for fun

Long live Proraso. Will buy some more green in a few weeks, and plan on trying the pre-shave and aftershave as well for the full experience. That will hold me for the rest of the summer...and then I'll have to decide what to buy for fall and winter :thumbup:

Proraso green shaving cream was my first "high end" shaving product and it is still among my favorites that I use every week. If you want to treat yourself, try the Crema Liquida Dopobarba (or in the more vulgar english Liquid Cream After Shave Balm) http://www.italianbarber.com/images/prorasobalm.jpg. It's nearly the perfect blend soothing, silky feel, a bit of bite, and an amazingly pleasurable scent.

$image.jpg

Hello Gentlemen,
Cannot seem to download the picture from my iPad without it being upside down.
Any suggestions:001_smile
Thanks
Andy

Proraso green soap and cream are without a doubt my favorites. I can't wait for the new Proraso green balm AS to make it across the pond.

Recently switched to using the Proraso green exclusively. I used to use it as a prep, and then lather with soap, but decided to try it on it's own.
I've been very satisfied and will probably keep using it exclusively from now on.

I guess that I made the right choice.
I have been wet shaving for almost 4 months, and bought all that I needed to get started I bought two tubes each of the Proraso green, red, and the blue.
I started with the blue and I still have about a week or two left in first tube! I thought one tube would last me for a month. I never thought that one tube would last 4 months, and that is with 6 shaves a week!

Hello Gentlemen,
Cannot seem to download the picture from my iPad without it being upside down.
Any suggestions:001_smile
Thanks
Andy

Andy, on the Ipad go to your photos, click edit, rotate (make it sideways, upside down-doesn't matter), click save. Your not done yet. After saving the rotated photo, immediately go back to edit, rotate the picture to the proper orientation, click save again. Now you can use it. Why this works, I have no idea. Ipad quirk, I guess.

I love the Proraso too. Recently, I went through about 1/2 a tub of Body Shop Maca Root and kept feeling that it wasn't doing as good a job of softening my whiskers as the tube of Proraso green I just finished. So I then opened up a stick of Arko, used about 1/2 of it and got some great shaves from it. But with the warm weather hitting, I just kept jonesing for menthol. So I picked up a few tubes of CO Bigelow (Proraso Green) and the results are every bit as good as Arko. Maybe even a bit better. Proraso green is my go to for summer.

I'm a bid fan of the green and the white. Use one or the other every day. Great product, great price. Can't beat it...

I am a huge fan of Cella. Having said that, I have to confess that I can't wait til I use up my Cella supply so I can switch to Proraso Green in a tube, exclusively. For me, Cella is excellent --- Proraso Green Cream is superb! I think I'm going to have to B/S/T the rest of my kilo of Cella...

I notice that I really look forward to Proraso days. I wouldn't mind using the green pre-shave and cream in the tube exclusively.

I use the Proraso Green (CO Bigelow version) every shave, and I love it. I also really like the fact that I can actually get it at a brick n mortar in my city. Very convenient. I keep looking at other soaps and creams thinking I should try something different, but I haven't found anything else just yet. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Top Bottom