What's new

The Canada Thread

T

TreeHugger

All and everything Canada related because everybody knows it's the best place on earth, especially BC. Thread also serves as a discussion for the B&B hockey pool set-up at Yahoo.

Check-in if you're Canadian, enjoy hockey, poutine, clean air, maple syrup, or Canadian back bacon. Go Leafs.
[youtube]BRI-A3vakVg[/youtube]

2010/2011 Badger & Blade Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League (15 Teams)

Live Draft currently set for Sun Sep 5 4:00pm PDT. (Can adjust to accommodate majority)

1. Fres71
2. Maxman

Register at http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/badger2010

League ID: 20134
Password: nhl

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, a Leafs fan. :tongue_sm
I have to deal with Leafs fans all day long. I must say this though, they are good at making excuses. "This is a rebuilding year" or "Burke is got something up his sleeve, you just wait".

Anyway, if anyone here ever stops through Thunder Bay, Ontario (nicer than all of BC btw.:laugh:) drop me a line.

T

TreeHugger

Oh no, a Leafs fan. :tongue_sm
I have to deal with Leafs fans all day long. I must say this though, they are good at making excuses. "This is a rebuilding year" or "Burke is got something up his sleeve, you just wait".

Anyway, if anyone here ever stops through Thunder Bay, Ontario (nicer than all of BC btw.:laugh:) drop me a line.

The worst is behind us. Hopefully playoff bound this year.

Ok, serious hockey hat on now. (I dont' want to turn this into a hockey thread so this is all i'll say)
Burke is good for the Leafs.
Major changes were done last year and I do think they stand a good chance this year of doing well.

But, I'm no Leafs fan. Let's make that clear.

T

TreeHugger

Set up a Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Pool for B&B. See the original post for details, spots for 15 members.

1/2 an hour later, on an island in the sea!!!!!

Land of cod, and the most salmon rivers in North America, maybe the world.

I did have the pleasure of bathing Canada's most beautiful lady last month.
proxy.php

Does this give me a Canadian card?

T

TreeHugger

I did have the pleasure of bathing Canada's most beautiful lady last month.
proxy.php

Does this give me a Canadian card?

Honorary citizen for sure. Can you tell us more about the pic?

Honorary citizen for sure. Can you tell us more about the pic?

Several favors, a lot of luck, and Patrick Kane having the cup a few days later in Buffalo. Was a perfect storm of events which allowed some friends and I to have it for the day.

Top Bottom