What's new

The Bubba Keg Grill

Saw this wonder at the Home Depot, seems like a knock-off of the
Big-Green Egg. I'd say a cheap knock-off except its not cheap. and it does look pretty well built. thoughts?

Saw this wonder at the Home Depot, seems like a knock-off of the
Big-Green Egg. I'd say a cheap knock-off except its not cheap. and it does look pretty well built. thoughts?

I haven't seen it, but with a name like that, how can you go wrong? :wink:

Any grill that has two built in bottle openers and can also be mounted on the back of a pickup with an optional hitch adapter has got to be the ultimate Red Neck/White Trash cooking system.

http://www.bubbakeg.com/

Any grill that has two built in bottle openers and can also be mounted on the back of a pickup with an optional hitch adapter has got to be the ultimate Red Neck/White Trash cooking system

you say that like its a bad thing.:001_rolle

As a dedicated "Egg Head" for the last dozen years, it looks like a winner to me if it even cooks half as good as a BGE. Eggers have been trying to come up with different ways to make their Eggs portable for years. The Bubba Keg folks appear to have done it. After reading a couple of the reviews on their site, I'd seriously consider one if I was in the market. Of course, I'd really want to try food cooked on one as the deciding factor.

It also looks like they made some of the really necessary Egg accessories (that BGE charges extra for) standard on the Keg.

Top Bottom