What's new

The Brotherhood Of Mustachioed Badgers

I'm in, by your leave of course. My upper lip has only seen about 20 weeks of sunlight in the last 17 years. It's lived through goatees and a couple beards.

The only reasons it came off...ever...were for 13 weeks in Basic Training, and the regrow period from a few Movembers ago. My troop mates decided that I should do a 'reverse' Mo. Since I ALWAYS wear a 'stache at minimum, they got me to agree to let them shave it off if they raised $500 for a Prostate Cancer donation.

I have a decent regrown mustache at 5 weeks, but at 7 weeks you can't tell that it was ever gone.

My upper lip is this gross pale colour. Best keep it hidden. It doesn't have the natural sun protection the rest of me has. Plus my wife laughs at me with zero facial hair.

Pending B.O.M.B.,

I'm in, by your leave of course. My upper lip has only seen about 20 weeks of sunlight in the last 17 years. It's lived through goatees and a couple beards.

The only reasons it came off...ever...were for 13 weeks in Basic Training, and the regrow period from a few Movembers ago. My troop mates decided that I should do a 'reverse' Mo. Since I ALWAYS wear a 'stache at minimum, they got me to agree to let them shave it off if they raised $500 for a Prostate Cancer donation.

I have a decent regrown mustache at 5 weeks, but at 7 weeks you can't tell that it was ever gone.

My upper lip is this gross pale colour. Best keep it hidden. It doesn't have the natural sun protection the rest of me has. Plus my wife laughs at me with zero facial hair.

Pending B.O.M.B.,

Welcome Dave!

View attachment 640308

4th place. I had a blast!

Congrats Billy, Looks awesome!

If anybody here is in the Sacremento area, there is a competition first weekend of April.
i you are in the area i can't recommend enough going to see this. these guys are a lot of fun and work so hard to growing facial hair that most of us would not believe possible.

i you are in the area i can't recommend enough going to see this. these guys are a lot of fun and work so hard to growing facial hair that most of us would not believe possible.
I would believe it...

I said early on in this forum...you can get just as deeply involved in growing facial hair as you can in shaving it off...

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Happy St. Patrick's Day. Checking in with my newly uncovered 'stache. I just shaved off most of my winter beard. Now I have to remember how to deal with this thing. Right now I'm using Clubman wax, but it seems to me that I had good results with hairspray last year.

$20160317_101541-1.jpg

Here's a question... what if your mustache has been met with fierce resistance by an angry wife, and while sleeping it is removed? I have received significant and credible threats of this nature, so I guess what I'm asking is if one is the B.O.M.B. is he always the B.O.M.B. or does membership require renewal through continued growth? This is a serious concern of mine.
I think once BOMB, always BOMB even after agreeing to the wife's trimming demands. I'll just grow it out again and face the wrath and trim again. It's a cyclical thing. I just won't have one of those late 19th century politician's growth style staches.

I think once BOMB, always BOMB even after agreeing to the wife's trimming demands. I'll just grow it out again and face the wrath and trim again. It's a cyclical thing. I just won't have one of those late 19th century politician's growth style staches.

Well I'm on the trim cycle... we had to make an agreement. She became jealous of its majesty.

Update; coming along, the more it grows the more I realize I have yet to grow and control. About halfway from center to edge of my mouth, thinking getting a dog would have been easier :001_smile but enjoying every bit.

$image.jpg

Tom

Pending H-BOMB

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Count me in...and here is my early take (a few weeks), on a Chevron mustache (more pics to follow as the weeks go by). :thumbsup:

$Me-1.jpg

$B & B Mustached Badgers Insignia.jpg[FONT=&amp]"With great mustache comes great responsibility". Peter Griffin, "Family Guy"[/FONT]

well, the handlebar is trimmed. I will be growing it out again until SWMBO says to trim. I think this last time it got to the most luxurious length to date. The curve was coming naturally even without wax.

I'd like to join as well. I have never shaved my mustache, have only trimmed it every once in a while, and mostly keep a circle beard. Right now however, I am sporting a horseshoe. Thus I thought it was the perfect time to join.

View attachment 659669

Top Bottom