What's new

the Broman your views please ?

I would read back those threads our opinions are in there.

Basically
Mild, easy, comfy, great glide, no clogging even with body hair, accepts half de blades, easy to change blades, big head under the nose.
Looks a bit like a potato peeler to me but Fit and finish is 👍
For me it is a keeper a bit between oneblade core and genesis

im just asking as im looking for a razor I can get for my father who cant get on with the de side but maybe a crossover like this might be the way to go oh yeh his hands arnt the steadiest now being 85 . shake rattle and roll :em2700:

Blade loading might be an issue it is not difficult but requires some fine movements
And if he shakes severely and can do with a mild razor and blade cost is no problem I would think of a oneblade either hybrid or core which load easier.
Also if your hands get worse you might want a real fat handle

OTOH for the money of the broman it is tryable

Lol give it a go and clean before he does. It might be a do not pry from my hands but at least you know if you want it if he keeps it.
But depending his sensory and motor functions opening that flip top and closing might be difficult
Oneblade is easier especially versions with a metal head. Though later versions of the vote have tougher plastic so if you insert askew it might be strong enough to guide the blade into straight and not jam.
With low dexterity a r48 is definitely not recommended

Top Bottom