What's new

The bottomless void inside your home.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
I just seen a used Colt Delta Elite in 10mm for sale at my local LGS. It was still just a bit north of $2000!
IMHO, because the Colt Delta Elite (& the Glock 20) played such an integral role in helping keep the 10mm on life support long enough for the round to begin breathing on its own, no amassment of 10mm pistols should be considered complete without an iconic Delta Elite. That said, there is a hole in my safe that needs filling ... some day, & hopefully sooner than later.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Got cats? Start by looking under the fridge later for the part.

Drop a vitamin or a pill, and watch a sleeping cat come to full alertness ... before the pill has finished clattering to a stop on the floor, that cat will come sweeping in like a hockey player to make a 20' shot to the refrigerator!

AA

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
IMHO, because the Colt Delta Elite (& the Glock 20) played such an integral role in helping keep the 10mm on life support long enough for the round to begin breathing on its own, no amassment of 10mm pistols should be considered complete without an iconic Delta Elite. That said, there is a hole in my safe that needs filling ... some day, & hopefully sooner than later.
But $2000? :(

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
But $2000? :(
That's high, but considering the variables (e.g., an early, pre-altered receiver or perhaps an unfired pistol, etc...) not necessarily outrageous.

What's the present going rate, somewhere around $1100-1250 ... IF you can find one in stock

Top Bottom