What's new

The Big Q

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So The Vintage Lover that I am , I Had a Hard time spending the $19.95
for a Razor that was not 50 years old . The thing that made it easier was
is was not a merkur! I just don't like Merkur.
Anyway I have had 2 wonderful BBS results , The razor was smooth and the blade gap was true. The Brush and The Soap helped make it Great both Day's
Q shave.jpg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I throw myself at the mercies of the Vintage court:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1: :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
It will not happen again.

Unless Timeless comes out with a new model .

I am thoroughly enjoying my Qshave Futur clone. I get great shaves with it, using an Astra SP blade set on 2.

I throw myself at the mercies of the Vintage court:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1: :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
It will not happen again.

Unless Timeless comes out with a new model .
For the crime of shenanigans on the high seas, the vintage court hereby sentences you to a full week of shaves with that thing. (with vintage Williams mug soap!).

I am thoroughly enjoying my Qshave Futur clone. I get great shaves with it, using an Astra SP blade set on 2.
Blasphemy! String this guy up! Tie a Weishi around his neck so he is reminded of his sin. AND put a Gillette Fat Boy right out of his reach so he will try to get it but can't.

Blasphemy! String this guy up! Tie a Weishi around his neck so he is reminded of his sin. AND put a Gillette Fat Boy right out of his reach so he will try to get it but can't.

Well, at least I've quit using a Mach 3... :shaving:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
(Yoda voice on)

"MmMm, trust your instincts, OP.

Futur-clone, a novelty is. Under-nose shave, hard to get, it will be."

AA

The Big Q is a great tool for what it's worth. I've actually paid a fraction of that price but it would have been worthy at $20.

If someone else is interested in following the NWOCSR (new wave of China's safety razors), QShave now offers a full stainless steel razor at $5.34 including shipping. I think the Feather clone handle alone it's well worth the purchase.
proxy.php

Still better, another chinese vendor sells the all brass version at $14 including shipping:
proxy.php

Last edited:

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The Big Q is a great tool for what it's worth. I've actually paid a fraction of that price but it would have been worthy at $20.

If someone else is interested in following the NWOCSR (new wave of China's safety razors), QShave now offers a full stainless steel razor at $5.34 including shipping. I think the Feather clone handle alone it's well worth the purchase.
proxy.php

Still better, another chinese vendor sells the all brass version at $14 including shipping:
proxy.php

:em19:

Edit: I can only find it as a Yintal Men's Bronze razor at $15 and change. Could you add a link for the brass/bronze one at $5 and change? I'm on the hunt for longer brass handle and that may just fit the bill perfectly.

Last edited:
mata_66 said:

Can you provide a link for the Qshave stainless steel razor? I went to the Qshave website and didn't find it there. Perhaps their website only has products available in the US right now, I dunno...but I'd be interested in taking a look at this razor for that price!
proxy.php

proxy.php
[/QUOTE]

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
$5 ??
As the kids say... Omg
Literally this afternoon I finally pulled the trigger on a timeless razor.

I love my Tech Fat Handle, but I bought the Qshave just to test it. Tried it for 10 - 15 shaves, it does give good shaves, but have the "underthenose" problem so I sold it. The good thing that I got at the end is that I no longer think of the real Futur as an alternative, so it saved me about $80.00!

Enviado desde mi B1-770 mediante Tapatalk

I love my Tech Fat Handle, but I bought the Qshave just to test it. Tried it for 10 - 15 shaves, it does give good shaves, but have the "underthenose" problem so I sold it.

I had the "under the nose" problem as well as around my lips problem, but since I now wear a mustache and goatee, I no longer have to shave those areas...so, I can't say if I have any problems getting a good shave in those areas with the Qshave. I assume I would, since I did with every other DE I tried, but now I don't worry about them.

Top Bottom