What's new

The best Truefitt and Hill shaving cream

What is your favourite Truefitt and Hill cream?

• West Indian Limes

• Trafalgar

• Grafton

• Ultimate Comfort

• Apsley

• Almond

• Sandalwood

• Rose

• Authentic No. 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Their old sandalwood was my favorite, followed by the now-discontinued lavender. Their rose is excellent, and it along with Grafton are my favorites of the still-produced creams.

For me, their traditional creams were never quite as good as the other T’s, Harris, etc. For that reason, only the Ultimate Comfort stands out as a premier offering.

Haven't tried them all yet, but I notice you have left of their lavender shave cream. Is this a new scent for them?

Authentic No. 10 deserves more love, especially for those who, like me, prefer very light fragrance. It’s very slick and soothing. For me, a very close second to UC.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I voted for limes. Im also working my way thru samples and im very interested in 1805 especially with all of the positive reviews.

Authentic No. 10 deserves more love, especially for those who, like me, prefer very light fragrance. It’s very slick and soothing. For me, a very close second to UC.
Authentic No 10 is not a T&H product. It is made under licence by Creightons.

I really like 1805. It provides a great shave with a pleasant aroma that stays with me for a couple of hours. In addition, it is reasonably priced and easy to find for purchase.

Top Bottom