What's new

The best 10 bucks you ever spent (on shaving)

Overall because it gets the most use is my Yaqi Timberwolf 26mm brush from the Yaqi Factory Store on AliExpress. It was less than $7 during a flash sale.

Razor wise is 1953 Super Speed for $6 shipped.

Soap wise Master Soap Creations Apricot Pie from Pasteur's---$9.99 before taxes for 6 ounces! If taxes takes it over the limit then a tube of Proraso red.

Aftershave wise VIBR. Freakin awesome stuff.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Best $1.49 I've spent on shaving besides a stick of Irisch Moos for €1
full

full

AoS badger brushes were made by Mühle

Any variety set of 100 blades (18-20 tucks depending on how many 10 packs come with a given set) $9.99. Often there’s blades included that sell for more per 100 than $9.99. I enjoy trying out different blades and collecting the various tucks for their graphics. Basically if I like the artwork on the tuck I will try a blade, they all seem to work anywhere from well to great for me with the exception of Astra SP. I can’t decide whether or not to try a blade based on the reviews I have read in the past on different blades back when I was wanting to get into trying other blades, seems the ones many YouTube people fawn over I find very overhyped and overrated. Plus virtually none of them are shaving off any facial hair in their videos, more like just shaving off shaving soap, aside from that guy from Razor Emporium who has a dense thick beard.

Top Bottom