What's new

The Beagle- A Group Buy Brush

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Well well....

In my email just now....

Hi, clearance issues have been resolved for your package from SHAVEMAC BLOS GMBH. Shipment has been released for delivery.

SCHEDULED DELIVERY
Wed, 07/14/2021
by 12:00pm

IN TRANSIT
MEMPHIS, TN

After sitting in Memphis for 18 days and 3 phone calls to Fed Ex....Yipee Ki Yay

Well well....

In my email just now....

Hi, clearance issues have been resolved for your package from SHAVEMAC BLOS GMBH. Shipment has been released for delivery.

SCHEDULED DELIVERY
Wed, 07/14/2021

IN TRANSIT
MEMPHIS, TN

After sitting in Memphis for 18 days and 3 phone calls to Fed Ex....Yipee Ki Yay
Fingers crossed!

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Well well....

In my email just now....

SCHEDULED DELIVERY
Wed, 07/14/2021

IN TRANSIT
MEMPHIS, TN

Good. I made a call to Troy Miller's office in DC yesterday.

I’d be interested in a fan vs. bulb comparison from those who got both.

Both are GREAT!!

After a few ‘break in’ shaves (I know, badgers don‘t require break in, but these brushes definitely improved with use), the fan is perfect!! It will be at the top of my rotation, perhaps the ‘top dog!’

The bulb has a bit more ‘scritch’ but is still excellent! Perhaps a mm or two more loft for perfection. Although the jury is still out.

Very pleased!! :a29: :a29:

Well well....

In my email just now....

SCHEDULED DELIVERY
Wed, 07/14/2021

IN TRANSIT
MEMPHIS, TN

Almost there!!

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
And.......the driver didn't leave it so it's still on the van for tomorrow :facep:And no, there was no door tag left, but according to the website they are going to try again tomorrow. Makes me wonder if they really did attempt it today....

Because, yes I was at work, as I am every day Mon-Friday...Hopefully a hand written note asking the driver to leave it at the door will work....

And.......the driver didn't leave it so it's still on the van for tomorrow :facep:And no, there was no door tag left, but according to the website they are going to try again tomorrow. Makes me wonder if they really did attempt it today....

Because, yes I was at work, as I am every day Mon-Friday...Hopefully a hand written note asking the driver to leave it at the door will work....

Pretty soon we're going to have to mobilize and do a write-in/ call-in campaign to get Fedex to let this brush go!

mr bean.gif

Top Bottom