What's new

The Beagle- A Group Buy Brush

Gentleman;

Just got a message from Bernd Blos, "I am very happy to inform you that all orders from the group sale are ready and will be shipped tomorrow. A big thank you to everyone! Enclosed are a few pictures. Hope everyone will be satisfied."

He also sent some pictures of your brushes!

all2 web.jpg

all web.jpg
engrave2 web.jpg

engrave web.jpg
polishing web.jpg

Last edited:
Those puppies look fantastic! Shipping notice received; excitement is growing; go FedEx! Thanks again to Shavemac, Bernd, and the B&B members that organized this group buy. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to buy a wonderfully spec'd, semi-custom brush at a nice price point.

I already own two Shavemac knotted brushes, Rudy's wonderful B&B 2012 LE brush with a Shavemac D-01 knot- a magnificent wall of badger, and a recent BST pick up buy of a Shavemac pure badger ~20 mm which has been a surprisingly nice travel brush the last month. The Beagle will round out my Shavemac knotted brushes nicely.

I found my brushes on here. And I’m actually pretty confident. I ordered two brushes in a unique combo (butterscotch fan & brown bulb). Looks like most other double orders are the opposite. And as these are laid out by order, you can easily pick out the double orders and only one in my combo.

Attachments

• E97ECBC5-64BF-4E6F-9DC7-C58B0BA2AF6B.jpeg
    E97ECBC5-64BF-4E6F-9DC7-C58B0BA2AF6B.jpeg
    574.7 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom