What's new

The Beagle- A Group Buy Brush

I told my wife that a brush takes a month to dry and therefore I require... 30 brushes. Even with the summer humidity coming, she won’t fall for a 3 month brush drying period.
You have to tell her about the natural selection/evolution of Badgers. The new brushes are obviously made from a newer line of Badgers that developed moisture trapping hair as insulation. This former recessive gene is now dominant and therefore Badger brushes take 100 days to fully dry. I’d hate to spend good money on a great brush and then abuse it and shorten it’s life cycle/performance. SCIENCE!

You have to tell her about the natural selection/evolution of Badgers. The new brushes are obviously made from a newer line of Badgers that developed moisture trapping hair as insulation. This former recessive gene is now dominant and therefore Badger brushes take 100 days to fully dry. I’d hate to spend good money on a great brush and then abuse it and shorten it’s life cycle/performance. SCIENCE!
This guy knows science stuff! 😜

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Now I have to take a road trip to shave? This is all getting so complicated! Fly like a “BEAGLE”...
No... that was for Sharpie. The NBCSN (National Beagle Shaving Network) will pick up the CBC feed of Beagle Night in Canada for the US audience.

No... that was for Sharpie. The NBCSN (National Beagle Shaving Network) will pick up the CBC feed of Beagle Night in Canada for the US audience.
Just like most NHL hockey in the US, Beagle Night in Canada will be shown live on ESPN 8 (The Ocho!).

8C8A0343-48CC-4B45-8655-9B97486B2802.jpeg

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
No Ducati. You've got to get a motorcycle that's age appropriate. The reborn Bonneville is just the thing- an authentic fake old time classic. There are always Harleys, I suppose, but they're not my cup of tea. Perhaps my next jape will be to explore the cost of a fully restored WWII era Indian.

to borrow from the Richard Thompson classic

Now Nortons and Indians and Greavses won't do.
Oh, they don't have a Soul like a Vincent '52.

Owen Bawn

to borrow from the Richard Thompson classic

Now Nortons and Indians and Greavses won't do.
Oh, they don't have a Soul like a Vincent '52.

Great song... but to be honest at my age if I were to purchase a vehicle inspired by a Richard Thompson song it would be an MGB-GT...

S

Scrubby

So…… who will receive it first ? In the current situation this will mainly depend on the postal transit time. As i am located in the Netherlands, i think i might be one of the first to receive my beagle 😉. Anyone else here who thinks they will get it even faster than me ? (Maybe one of our german brethren is also on the group buy?)

Owen Bawn

So…… who will receive it first ? In the current situation this will mainly depend on the postal transit time. As i am located in the Netherlands, i think i might be one of the first to receive my beagle 😉. Anyone else here who thinks they will get it even faster than me ? (Maybe one of our german brethren is also on the group buy?)
While I'm eager to receive my Beagles, I would be very pleased if our EU and UK members were the first to get their brushes. If B&B truly is to be an international forum, someone other than the Yanks needs to catch a break once in a while. @Multum in parvo

Top Bottom