What's new

The Bandit by Alpha Shaving Works.

Third shave in with the Bandit.

Alpha Bandit SB/Polsilver Super Iridium
WCS 26mm Tux Blue/White two tone
RR The Dead Sea soap & splash
D&G Light Blue eau intense

Pardon my delay in getting in these shave reports, gentlemen. I’ll make this short and sweet. Opted to go with the 3rd plate in this kit and that was the SB plate without the lather slots. Still had the Polsilver blade going on its third use. Whipped up a great lather with the RR Dead Sea and just went to town on 2 full days worth of whiskers. Superbly smooth and yet nicely efficient. This was by far the easiest and smoothest shave of the trip yet with excellent efficiency with just enough blade feel to let one know what the business end is doing. No nics, cuts or weepers and zilch for the irritation gremlins. Smooth as glass in the end and a **** eating grin from ear to ear.

Not all is rosey though. The one caveat was the SB head itself. It definitely needs the lather slots to facilitate the removal of soap and whiskers during the rinsing phase. That was the only thing that kept me from making this plate the bee’s knee’s. Overall very close to the OC plate in overall effect from start to finish.

Will try the OC plate one more time and give my final assessment with the Alpha Bandit. I’ll send a pm to the next gentleman in the pass around list to get it ready to go once I’m done.

Great shaves to all….

9E4E7C62-C205-456B-A8B8-3A30A4908CCF.jpeg

Top Bottom