What's new

The B&B's First Ever- LE Fountain Pen *****Update Post #1 And # 360

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
"SOME" people != ME

I bet you're right. I may decide it is too light for me.

BTW $185 = ~185 donuts you would need to give up, or ~88 Bagels with Cream Cheese. Just sayin...

Walking around with a Pen like this is sure to have a plethora of people wanting to buy you donuts and bagels with cream cheese just to be close to a person with such distinguished tastes as to own one.

$wm_normal_rv_4.jpg

Another way to look at it is to amortize the initial cost over the life of the pen, 1.85 a year is nothing.

And also the savings of copay's at the doctor. By getting off that fence now, you forgo the cost of a emergency room visit when you fall off and break your arm !!!

I'm feeling feverish... The thought of spending $185 on a pen... I think my heart is slowing down on the way to stopping...

$185? That's nothing for a semi custom pen, look at Edison's website and see how much a full custom costs!

If you want it to be, it would be the last pen you would ever need! (hint..hint.. It never works out that way)

:001_tt2:

That is just a great comparison!! Imagine what you do good for your body not to feed it with 185 donuts or 88 bagels with cream cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared::scared::scared:
So, getting this pen is very healthy!! My Doc just told me last week that I must do something for my health - avoiding all these absolutely unnecessary, dead, calories - sugars, carbs etc. :w00t::w00t: - would be the way to go. Plus using up calories by handwriting long letters etc with the new pen is an added benefit and will add to your daily workout routine.

And you can use the pen to record your daily workout on a Rhodia pad, too.

Another way to look at it is to amortize the initial cost over the life of the pen, 1.85 a year is nothing.
I doubt I will be around for another 100 years. Plus there is the time value of money...

$185? That's nothing for a semi custom pen, look at Edison's website and see how much a full custom costs!

If you want it to be, it would be the last pen you would ever need! (hint..hint.. It never works out that way)

:001_tt2:

So, I'm actually saving money by buying this pen?

Curses B&B
I thought AD's were limited to shaving stuff.
Just jumped off the fence
And put in a pm to Jim
Curses B&B
Cheers

Fence sitters, think about it this way, you can only shave once a day and how much have you spent on shaving gear?
You can write with a pen all day if you like. You can take it with you to the office, you can take it with you on vacation.
You can write a simple note or a whole book if you like.

The possibilities are endless! (insofar as a pen goes)

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Lou, does that mean you are going to buy one? If so, I hope you didn't land on the B&B LE AP when you fell off that fence you've been sitting on! :scared:

So here are a few photos of the Glenmont. I hope it will convince some Fence Sitters...

Attachments

• $DSCF1012A.jpg
    $DSCF1012A.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 99
  • $DSCF1015A.jpg
    $DSCF1015A.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 99

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Hey Lou.

At some point I saw a picture of the pen with someone's hand in the shot. The impression I had was this pen was on the more substantial side. How did it seem to you, up close and personal?

Mike

Top Bottom