What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I saw that. I am getting ready for work and have added a light jacket and watch cap.

martym

Yes. They said possibly sleet.
But....
I am off Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
And.....
I did not volunteer for overtime.
It’s gonna be a good weekend.

E66C2A1F-FB0A-422E-BA25-3AB16CBE7621.jpg

Got out this morning to put ice melt on the driveway against my better half’s protests. Big mistake. Why is she always right? I slipped on the ice and went down hard on my back and the whiplash cracked the back of my head on the pavement. I think I have a mild concussion.

1613084272392.png

This morning when I woke up I checked the weather in Bena MN and Lac Suel CN where we go fishing. Bena this am was -21F and Lac Suel was -35F.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Got out this morning to put ice melt on the driveway against my better half’s protests. Big mistake. Why is she always right? I slipped on the ice and went down hard on my back and the whiplash cracked the back of my head on the pavement. I think I have a mild concussion.

Take care of yourself. SWMBO liked to have busted her *** on the back porch this morning...and she knew there was the clear ice layer on it.

Ice rink.

I have a heat lamp over the water pump and exposed pipes in the small pump house. Should keep the well water flowing. I ran outa insulation for the pipes but towels work well. Picked up a small bit of supplies I needed at a stop and rob in town yesterday, so I'm hunkered down for a few days. Glad that the power lines haven't went down...yet. Generator has gas.

Take care of yourself. SWMBO liked to have busted her *** on the back porch this morning...and she knew there was the clear ice layer on it.

Ice rink.

I have a heat lamp over the water pump and exposed pipes in the small pump house. Should keep the well water flowing. I ran outa insulation for the pipes but towels work well. Picked up a small bit of supplies I needed at a stop and rob in town yesterday, so I'm hunkered down for a few days. Glad that the power lines haven't went down...yet. Generator has gas.
Just got back from the hospital. CT Scan, tetanus booster and a flexoril prescription. I don’t have any broken or cracked bones in my neck, and no skull fracture or brain bleeds. Just strained muscles.

martym

Woke up to 36° this morning.
Surprised the wife and daughter with breakfast in bed.
Ham, mushroom, and cheese omelettes with pancakes on the side.
They are watching Beauty and the Beast.
Too cold to run outside and my rowing machine isn’t supposed to be here until Wednesday so I guess I will jump on the treadmill this morning.

Today I shall sit in my recliner and watch the Daytona 500. That’s the plan anyway.

Top Bottom